Who is the greatest midcarder in WWE Today?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Cesaro fo sho. I'd say Rhodes and Sandow but they're climbing they're way up to the main event.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
The Miz! Right now WWE won't push him or make him look better. Miz=Midcard.

Are you smoking crack? Miz is a big pile of shit.

Reactions: Luki1887

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Title pretty much says it!

Comment which midcarder should become a Main-Eventer !

I am talking guys like Curtis Axel, Antonio Ceasero, Miz Etc.

How you even class Miz as the same level as Cesaro is just idiotic.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Your unfounded Miz hate is not exactly bulletproof either buddy.

Thats not the point. Miz is in no league with Cesaro its not even a discussion to be had.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Thats not the point. Miz is in no league with Cesaro its not even a discussion to be had.
If we are talking ring work then sure. But being a great mid carder isn't just about being able to wrestle. The Miz gets a reaction, the Miz can work a crowd, the Miz can talk on the mic (whoever says he can't doesn't know what he or she is talking about). There's a reason the Miz headlined Wrestlemania 27. When used right he was red hot. The ability to engage a crowd is far more important than the ability to wrestle, that is something that you as a wrestling student should know. You can go out there and do every move you know flawlessly and the majority of the fans won't give a damn unless you get them invested in what you do. Miz knows how to interact with a crowd. So he'll work great in the mid card because he can make programs with newer guys that might need help connecting with the crowd work. He's a gatekeeper so to speak. His face turn hasn't been the best but he still gets a reaction.Cesaro has just now started to get reactions from the crowd and that is in part due to Coulter.

So as overall packages in the mid card. Miz is well enough on equal footing with Cesaro. As pure wrestlers he doesn't stand a chance. Miz alongside guys like R-Truth fill important roles in the mid card as gatekeepers.

Last edited:

TheShadowSoulja

Champion
Reaction score
Cesaro is a big guy who needs a shot at the main event. A guy I also believe should get a MAJOR push is Kofi Kingston (yes, he is still employed)

ZagZig

Jobber
Reaction score
Antonio Cesaro.

He shows brute force in the ring, and is great on the mic. Zeb Coulter with him makes him great.

Reactions: David5150