Who is the first in line for a push?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mariandacosgrovefan

Reaction score
the wrestlers i want pushing are mr kennedy and umaga. umaga was great in his one year long streak and he would do great as wwe champ.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
i think vince mchmahon should be pushed because he was being tight on dx and dx thogth there way throught the hell in a cell match against big show shane mchmahon and vince so that is why i think vince mchmahon should get pushed and i think the great khali should do it just push him dead far

Uhhhh......what?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Kinda tired of saying MVP over and over again but MVP should be pushed. Morrison is surprisingly good and I wished him and Miz had a better feud with the tag titles. Domination can be entertaining for so long without a loss. Wang Yang fucked it up.

Morrison should have the US title, I've given up on Benjamin.

Reaction score
Everybody bitches about how so many stars need pushes to the Main Event/Upper Mid Card. Well, you cant have everyone pushed to that level so if you had to choose ONE person to push to that level, then who would it be. If they are at upper mid card the obviously they can still pushed to the main event.

The wrestlers that people seem to want to see pushed most (maybe not me or you) are Mr Kennedy, MVP, John Morrison, The Hardyz and Carlito.

But who do YOU think should be the first WWE employee pushed.

I think that it should be MVP. He is getting old, and he should be in the ME while he still can be. Great mic skills and good ring work, MVP's feud with Hardy should put him into the ME and in a position to take the title off HHH. He better go over Hardy at Summerslam. Vice versa with Hardy going over and into the ME would be nice too but imo MVP should come first

Your obsoultly right, I think Carlito is in line for a push befor Mvp because Carlito has spend much more time in WWE and isn't even being used at the moment.The thing that bothers me I bet we will see his littile brother Primo Colon get a push before he does.

Haze187

Reaction score
Fuck what anyone says THE Brian Kendrick needs to be World champ.

noumenon

As for now... Jericho is really the only heel that could make the main event happen right now. He is long over due for another title reign. They need to get him in there right now for a one on one feud with Punk. This HBK shit has been going on for long enough, it seems like they're finally wrapping it up at Unforgiven. When Orton returns I would imagine he'll probably retake the position as the top heel on RAW so now would be the perfect time for Jericho.

Smackdown...no one deserves a push more than MVP. Hopefully we see him walking away from the title scramble as champion.
It seems Kendrick is in line for a nice push as well. Definately not main event caliber yet, put maybe somewhere around U.S. title for the time being.
Jeff is long overdue for that world title win as well, but I don't know if he's quite got the mic skills to carry out a feud for that long.

And of course Morrision... one of the top five TALENTS in the WWE. He needs to make the move to a big boy show. And anyone who said they don't know if he's ready for a world title yet....uhhh...CM Punk has got it right now and as I recall he played bitch to Morrison for quite some time.

Also...what the fuck did Burchill do wrong to get squashed by Batista? I was seriously expecting to see "Paul Burchill has been suspended for 30 days due to his violation of the WWE's wellness policy" on the site later that night.

Wordlife

^lol at Paul Burchill... he is a washed up jobber... he could be a HUGE superstar in the WWE, but they dont push him right... and it'd be funny as all hell if Kendrick won the WWE Title at Unforgiven, wouldnt that be a shocker

CenaMark54

^^^Sick Cena Sig.

Burchill is toast in the WWE. I have been a big fan for a while, but as soon as he lost the rubber match to Kofi, I knew his days are numbered. They will use him for a while as a jobber. People can still gain something by squashing him, becuase he was built up for a bit. But his push has come and gone.

noumenon

It's really a damn shame though. What they're doing with Glamerella should really be done with the Burchill's. It would really bring some nice dimension to the Womens and IC division to have a dominant heel couple hold down the belts for a few months rather than a comical odd couple.. WHAT THE FUCK IS WWE'S OBSESSION WITH ODD COUPLES!?!?!?

Klide

^ agreed the brian kendick should become wwe champ but as far for raw u guy should hate for saying this but jbl should get his torchback.. But for ecw evan bourne and matt hardy should battle it out