Who is the better Heel Christian Cage or Kurt Angle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Heel ?

• Kurt Angle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christian Cage

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jabroni

Reaction score
i Agree with KenFan4Life , angle is better, and everyone is suckin christians cock! Angle deserves more credit than cage ever should , Angle is a legend, somethign christian will NEVER BE !

Barurot

Reaction score
Both have great wrestling skills, both have good mic skills, both can play faces or heels, I am a fan of both but I have to say I'm rooting for Christian on this one, I seem to enjoy Christian's promos more than Angle's and would really like to see a Christian/Angle feud with maybe Christian coming on top, since they 2 of the top performers in TNA... (I don't see this happening anytime soon tho... >.>)

C4

Christian Cage is far more talented than Kurt Angle as a heel, Christian, as the charisma goes can cut great promos, from his days in WWE to TNA today, the guy can really cut great promos and can talk fantastic and that is the most important factor in being a heel, Kurt Angle is all babyface, he is a great in ring Wrestler but not that good of a speaker when it comes to the microphone.

Jabroni

Reaction score
you have got to be shitting me ! how can you call angle not good on the mic ! yes Christian is good but he has a shitload to learn yet ! Angle is way better in both ways ! its just its not the same as it was, TNA isnt as good as WWE never will be ! its like a Buisness for Retired Wrestlers ! lol

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
[ The only reason I voted Cage cause he got my boys Tomko and AJ on lock.

Reaction score
Christian hands down. He is the best natural heel to come to wrestling in a long time. Angle on the other hand comes off as dorky and is never able to generate enough heat as much as Cage would get.