Who is the best actress of all time?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Kate Beckinsale love her movies so much she rocks oh and did i mention she's hot as hell as well.

You cannot be serious. Her movies are HORRIBLE.

ALL of them. Even her co starring role in Click

jacksionreo

Reaction score
I like one and only Angelina Jolie. She is my favorite actress all the time.

adhyanta

Reaction score
Pontianak, Lampung, Bandung, Jakarta - Indonesia
I really have to go with Meryl Streep on this. Haven't watched all of her movies, fortunately on those I had seen, she's always been a pleasure to watch. If not fun. Same can be said to Zelwegger, so she's not my first choce only by comparison to Meryl.

Boyana P

Reaction score
For me one of the best actresses of all time is Katherine Hepburn. No one past or present can touch her slandered.

Candido316

Reaction score
Sally Fields is right at the top. Watch Cybil and you will understand. Katherine Hepburn is also right at the top. Faye Dunaway should be mentioned also.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Four best of all time.
4: Judy Garland. If you ever seen her movies, you'll know why she's truely one of the best. Not to mention that she's a Triple Threat, in the business. Singer, Actress and Dancer.
3: Betty Davis. Her Look, her eyes, the way she takes command of any role she played.
2: Meryl Streep. The name speaks for itself!
1: Katherine Hepburn. Always given her best and more in any and every movie she was in.

destiny777

Banned
Reaction score
If you will ask from me, Then I will surely say that this is best to choose Pamela, I love to watch her each and every movie, Awesome girl she is.