Who is the best actress of all time?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

melodyeye

Reaction score
In my point of view I recon Meryl Streep (followed by Kate Winslet and Naomi Watts) are the best in the business, because they always up to their task in acting. And also deserve to be the best of all-time.
What about you?

Reaction score
I'd personally say Sigourney Weaver. She's my favorite of all time.

Think about it: This woman singlehandedly ANNIHILATED an entire race of acid blooded Aliens.

I like her work in her other roles too though, not just the Alien series.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
marisa_tomei.jpg

If you can get naked and fuck someone as fat and ugly as Phillip Seymour Hoffman without barfing, YOU WIN.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Sandra Bullock or Kate Beckinsale

hbkfan

Reaction score
Kate Beckinsale love her movies so much she rocks oh and did i mention she's hot as hell as well.

Reaction score
Of all time?? That's hard. I doubt any of us are experienced enough to answer that, especially if people are suggesting names like Sandra Bullock and Beckinsale. They aren't even in the discussion of our times, let alone of all time. Meryl Streep is the only legit name mentioned in here thus far. But how many of us have seen movies with Audrey or Katherine Hepburn? Marily Monroe? Grace Kelly? I've never, but I know these are highly regarded names. And you really can't say if you've haven't seen their work.

But from what I've seen: Kathy Bates, Meryl Streep, Dianne Keaton, Julia Roberts, Jodie Foster, Sally Field and Susan Surrandon.

the408kid

Reaction score
How about actors like Madeline Kahn, Judy Garland, Shirley Temple, Demi Moore, etc. Hell although I wouldn't put her as the best actress of all time, Whoopi Goldberg has done well in some movies like winning best supporting actress in 1987 for her role in the movie Jumping Jack Flash, and of course the fortune teller in Ghost.

the408kid

Reaction score
How about actors like Madeline Kahn, Judy Garland, Shirley Temple, Demi Moore, etc. Hell although I wouldn't put her as the best actress of all time, Whoopi Goldberg has done well in some movies like winning best supporting actress in 1987 for her role in the movie Jumping Jack Flash, and of course the fortune teller in Ghost.

the408kid

Reaction score
Marissa Tomei isn't the best but she's played good roles in movies like My Cousin Vinny and stuff. I also remember her from the old tv show A Different World which was a spinoff of the Cosby Show. She was only on their for the first season though.

the408kid

Reaction score
Marissa Tomei isn't the best but she's played good roles in movies like My Cousin Vinny and stuff. I also remember her from the old tv show A Different World which was a spinoff of the Cosby Show. She was only on their for the first season though.

Branda

Reaction score
Jessica Alba. I can't mention of anyone else I like from the top of my head. she’s young but she is showing much promise.