Who is Suicide?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Don't know if this is been posted.

As reported earlier, during the Taylor Wilde vs. Christy Hemme match on Impact last week, they briefly showed a black frame that said "Whoissuicide.com." When you go to WhoIsSuicide.com, it features cryptic words about a wrestler seeking vengeance on the people in TNA. Of course, the character is based off of a fictional character in the upcoming Impact video game. Anyway, the best bet for the wrestler to portray the character is Frankie Kazarian. He has not parted ways with TNA and is still working house shows on a regular basis.

http://www.whoissuicide.com/

Wierd definitly all signs point to Kat. What cha think.

hiphopking

Reaction score
tna-impact-20080808100018210_640w.jpg

there is pics of him it looks cool

BunkhouseBuck

Reaction score
It's Rey Mysterio. He's pissed because he's been in Kane's sack the last month and a half.

Reaction score
That pic of Suicide is kind of silly. Too much Spider-Man for me. The last thing TNA needs is another "superhero."

chessarmy

This sucks. I like the character and all, but does TNA really feel the need to stop Kaz's momentum, put a mask on him, and pair him up with Super Eric of all people? This better be temporary, TNA needs Kaz in the X-Division.

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey maybe he will be a villain of the PJL

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I personally don't like the suit at all, i much rather just have Kaz back as himself. But if he really has to be the Suicide character, then i would prefer Weebo's idea, with him being the villian of the Prince Justice Brotherhood, lol.

xtremebadass

I saw the frame 3 different times during iMPACT!

Looks like they are pulling a little Save_Us routine.