Who is now the Locker Room king?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Every oldfag here knows we were way lenient with Mike. You can't train him. It was Mike's personality, people known him for his pointless LQ threads. Eventually we stopped it but it wasn't breaking rules during that period. It's Mike, he's slow. To say it was for post count is just completely Blue lmao.

Newb.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Im saying thats why you let it go down as long as you did, IMO. It is my opinion, and i keep it. Same as reasoning on why we cant have discussions in the nWo forum, same as why the nfl live discussion in sports is almost exclusively for nWo people. Post count, google links, etc. It's fine, but to say im a noob and wrong is silly.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You think Mikedawts threads gets us google traffic? :lol1:

Not sure this thread will get us traffic:

Title: fags

At first I kept it there as I didn't want to get strict but I lost my patience with it, that's it bro. Mike wasn't and never has really been consistently active either, he hates wrestling.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You would have to defeat the current king, just remember....
9c5cfac49559533e8109b6b1ae02995d.jpg

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I laughed all three times that picture was posted. So stupid funny.