Who is "Mr. Money In The Bank"?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is "Mr. Money In The Bank"?

• Edge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr. Kennedy

• CM Punk

• Shelton Benjamin

• Chris Jericho

• Matt Hardy

• RVD

• Jeff Hardy

• John Morrison

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evil Austin

I would agree with Switchy Shelton Benjamin, He has been in all of them (correct me if i am wrong though but i think he has), Also he has done alot of great hot spots like running up the lader and clostlining Jericho off the top of the ladder in the first ever one, and a few other memorable ones.
Second would be Edge and Jericho because He created it and Edge because he had the Bank Twice.

the dark knight

just last night's or on general? i'd give it to benjamin if its on general...but at 24 it was either jericho or morrison.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I would agree with Switchy Shelton Benjamin, He has been in all of them (correct me if i am wrong though but i think he has)

He was in all of them but one, last year's MITB match @ Wrestlemania 23.

But this is a toss up for me; it's either Jericho (for making the match itself) or Shelton (for nearly dying every time he's in the match).

Wolf

Reaction score
I have to go with the CREATOR Chris Jericho.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
The man who made the match - Shelton Benjamin. Giving fans a Wrestlemania moment they'll never forget, and not even winning the match.

The man who made the briefcase - Edge. He used it so well when he had it, and no one knew that he was going to use it when he did. Everyone else was easy to predict, and Punk's cashing in will probably have a big build to it.

MRC

Reaction score
I would agree with Switchy Shelton Benjamin, He has been in all of them (correct me if i am wrong though but i think he has), Also he has done alot of great hot spots like running up the lader and clostlining Jericho off the top of the ladder in the first ever one, and a few other memorable ones.
he wasnt in mitb at wrestlemania 23

HHHforever

Reaction score
Gotta go with Shelton. The first 2 were awesome and if the ladder wouldn't have given out on him last night I think he would have had the most memorable moment in the match. I start watching the MITB and just wondering what the hell he will do. He's just too gifted to not be a champ man. GOtta start a Push Benjamin Campaign. Agreed?

No just no as far as him getting a championship run. The guy has zero and when I zero I mean absolutely zero charisma, little to no mic skills, and absolutely no one cares about him. He's played to be this evil heel yet when he comes out no one cares, he gets no heat. I also absolutely despise his stupid ass hair.

I voted Jericho, he was great in this years MITB and is the creator of the match. Benjamin is very good in ladder matches even though I don't like him, but he is very athletic and good at these types of matches. I agree with CenaMark though last nigth was about Morrison. He's fantastic and I was expecting big things when I heard he was in this match and he definitely delivered. The moonsault with the ladder was amazing. Also the Benjamin thing was cool how he took that bump, but he didn't really do anything to create that he just got pushed off of a ladder. I also thought that this was the best overall competitors in the MITB yet, everyman is very athletic and can work well in ladder matches. I also thought Carlito was good in this year's match.