Who is in the bunny suit?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
4bab947af1ac40577db7b647db51b683.jpg

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Because Zayn's a better wrestler?

No offense to Gabriel intended there. Zayn's an awesome talent. And he's definitely paid his dues in the Indies

wk

Oh for sure Zayn is a better wrestler, I just figured that they would start letting Sami do his own thing in the WWE and let Justin Gabriel still be unused/under the mask while they're still paying him.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Oh for sure Zayn is a better wrestler, I just figured that they would start letting Sami do his own thing in the WWE and let Justin Gabriel still be unused/under the mask while they're still paying him.

I don't know. This may just be a way to introduce him onto the main roster and he'll come into a more "normal" character after he's revealed as the bunny.

Of course, this is the WWE. So, in a couple of weeks, they could just stop talking about the bunny and expect us all to just forget about it.

Although, now that I think about it, revealing Zayn as the bunny could lead to a Rose/Zayn tag team for a while, which would result in a Zayn/Rose feud, which would be excellent.

wk

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I don't know. This may just be a way to introduce him onto the main roster and he'll come into a more "normal" character after he's revealed as the bunny.

Of course, this is the WWE. So, in a couple of weeks, they could just stop talking about the bunny and expect us all to just forget about it.

Although, now that I think about it, revealing Zayn as the bunny could lead to a Rose/Zayn tag team for a while, which would result in a Zayn/Rose feud, which would be excellent.

wk
All reported plans point to the bunny being Darren Young (and thus the feud with Titus.)
Zayn is there as a place holder.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Thank fuck this is to do with WWE

The way you lads go on, I would not be shocked if dressing as bunny rabbits is part of your fantasy cosplay nonsense
They should put Orton on it so we can just enjoy him in ring and keep him off the mic.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Orton is good on the mic

You have to be smart to understand him
You have to be brain dead to give a fuck about what he is saying, he is the less talented HHH. 20 minute promo with 12 minutes of entrance and 30 seconds of talking.

Reactions: Red Rain

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
orton does not need fancy catchphrases or vacous shouting

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
You have to be brain dead to give a fuck about what he is saying, he is the less talented HHH. 20 minute promo with 12 minutes of entrance and 30 seconds of talking.
Then how is it a 20 minute promo?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
....the rest is him standing around, stalling, pausing, and commentary talking. Did I really need to state that?
It just didn't make sense that if he talked for 30 seconds and made an entrance that lasted 12 minutes, how did it add up to 20. But I see the point.