Who is in the bunny suit?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Adam Rose's bunny buddy. Who is it?

With this whole thing between Rose and Slater and Gator I think it would be funny if it was Darren Young, but I don't think its him from the body type of the bunny. Taller and leaner I think.

Who do you guys think the bunny is???​

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Aiden Ryan. (I can dream... I'll never find a bunny costume!)

I think it may be someone from NXT. No idea who but it could have NXT written all over it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's Justin Gabriel, a few people have seen him backstage put it on, however Zack Ryder allegedly put the costume on during one show when JG was sick; Ryder denies it but people saw him backstage with the hat part off.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Probably Gabriel and/or Ryder, but kayfabe it will be Darren Young... the rumour sounds right, they could be getting him back like this to feud with Slater Gator.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Darren Young would make sense, especially after the bunny going after Titus. Gabriel was the only other person I thought it would be since he's not being used on the main roster or NXT at the moment.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

That should start you off where he's climbing the turnbuckle to jump, if you look closely his hands are too light to be Darren Young's, I mean I know DY is light skinned but he isn't that light.. Everyone thinks it may end up being DY one night though because this is right around when he should be getting off that 4-6 month torn ACL timetable.

EDIT: Aww it doesn't start off but go to 1 minute and 21 seconds, or just watch the whole video he shows his hands a few time and they're not DYs.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Since I don't really want to answer wrestling questions seriously any more, it can always be Flo Rida from his beef with Slater. Or Shawn Michaels, or Matt/Nick Jackson...

If it's Darren Young (they can always put him in the costume when it's time for the reveal) that would be a pretty cool reveal.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Zack Ryder doing it as a way to get a spot on Raw (as they are playing it up in the JBL & Cole show, or were, don't remember) would be funny.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Reports say it'll be Darren Young.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
They will probably have to roll with Justin Gabriel under the bunny mask for a few more weeks, DY is still in the last stages of recovering from his ACL tear, the person that was inside the suit on RAW was clearly white and has been for the last several appearances.. would not be surprised though if when DY is back (2 weeks estimated a bit longer) that they'll put him in there once and have him surprise the hell out of Titus.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
LOL. Wow, somebody with a penis actually suggested a bunny costume gimmick?
Go to he**, WWE. Even Doink the Clown is lying down wondering what the f*** is going on.
Carrying a dead corpse around and pretending the cat is a wrestler would impress me more. A Katie Vick return would impress me more.
upload_2014-9-10_18-26-19.jpeg

MRJM

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Why can't it be a DIVA dressed as a bunny?