Who Is Better No.4!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Today I ask who is better between.......
SETH ROLLINS AND DEAN AMBROSE!
Both men in The Shield, Both men indy stars, Both men shined in FCW but I ask you​
WHO IS BETTER!​

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Ambrose is a better talker and better from a character standpoint, Rollins is better in the ring. Overall, Ambrose.

Reactions: Crayo

Aydind

Jobber
Reaction score
That's a hard choice, Ambrose is good with the mic in his hand and in the ring at times. Rollins is my least favorite Shield member he sometimes catches my eye in the ring but, I pick Ambrose. (You should make a poll it would be easier)

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
INB4 CrayosayAmbrose. Ambrose. Look at what he's done lately. The guy is solid on the mic, has the look to be a superstar, and could be credible as heel or face. Rollins will be good, dont get me wrong, but Ambrose is going to be one of the top members of the company (if not for #wwelogic) in the next year at most.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Ambrose. Although I like Rollins as well.

Marshall1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ambrose's mic skills put him over the top! Rollins can go in the ring but he bores me with the mic most of the time.

Owen Rey

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dean Ambrose is better in every single aspect, except for in-ring work. He is EQUAL to Rollins in ring. Two different styles. Ambrose can brawl and be technical, Rollins can fly and be technical. Hard to compare there, but I'd say they are equal. Ambrose overwhelms Rollins when it comes to charisma and mic work, and he has some of the greatest story telling ability in wrestling today. Ambrose is better, hands down.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
In Ring - Rollins
Promos - Ambrose
Who I Prefer - Ambrose
----------------------------
Final Verdict: Ambrose

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Oh, this is current? Figured it was more of a old-school thing. Awesome thread series man.

Anyway... love ya Rollins but gotta go with Ambrose just because mic skills > ring work. Very very close though.
Ambrose can work, and Rollins can talk.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
FFFFUUUCCCCKKKKKKK This one is hard. I really want to say Seth because I love his ring work, but Dean's mic skills are just boss. :sad: I dont wanna choose.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This is all of course personal opinion but Seth wins for me. Ambrose has the mic and character work down to a T but his ring work is shoppy and slow and at times he doesn't seem to know what to do. That puts me off of him.

Rollins is the more solid wrestler and has grown tremendously as a character in the shield. He started out as an awkward villain but no looks down right dastardly and has grown on the stick as well. Obviously not nearly as good as Dean but he is still good. He also works as both a face and a heel unlike Dean who I only see working as a villain.

So Seth edges Dean out for me. Seth is just what I prefer more overall, great ring work, good talker, good look and charismatic (not saying that Dean isn't). He's just what I want to see, a okay-good talker with great wrestling ability and ability to tie it all together.

Last edited:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Ambrose for me. We all know how good his mic skills are, and even if he isn't the most "technical" or whatever, he's really fun to watch in the ring. I love his wild brawling style, and his selling is great 9dem facez). I like his character too.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Ambrose for me since I'm discounting in-ring matches as I've only seen them in six-man tag matches and while I do get a pretty good idea from those I don't feel comfortable judging on in-ring ability without first witnessing a singles match from both competitors

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ambrose, and I don't personally think it's close. Seth is so poor as a heel, and while he's improved, he is still bad. His mic work is sub-par, but he is seemingly getting tips from Ambrose, so let's hope he improves a lot. Ambrose just has the star quality, he is so far ahead for someone so new. It's unreal.