Who Hogan/Bischoff like and dislike

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Several TNA talents are said to be on the bubble now that Hogan and Bischoff are in charge. Bischoff has been vocal backstage regarding who he likes and dislikes from a talent stand point. The British Invasion, Eric Young, Homicide and Daniels are just a few of the guys that Bischoff is not a fan of. Hogan is also said to be 100% firmly against the Suicide character so we may see the end of it soon. Regarding those who they see a lot in, Desmond Wolfe, Matt Morgan, Hernandez and obviously AJ Styles.

Source: Gerweck.net

Is Eric on drugs? Daniels, Homicide and Young aren't talented? Daniels and Homicide are some of the best wrestlers in TNA and Young is a damn good heel. But glad to here Hogan doesn't like Suicide maybe we will finally see Kaz back.

PeepShow

Yeah, I was quite discouraged by this news when I saw it. Not seeing the talent in Homicide and Daniels is just Blue, but they are behind Morgan? :lmao WHAT

It's whatever, but I'm willing to give this stuff at least 6 months to see where they are at down the line.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I guess that explains the Daniels/Morely situation. As well as the Global champ not being on tv or doing anything with his title and Homicide's disappearance.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
This Could Be Since Daniels Doesn't Have A Real Gimick They Might As Well Bring Back The Fallen Angel, And Homicide On The 1st Kind Of Let Hogan Down With His Delayed Finished And Acting When Hardy Came Out, And Next Young Needs More TV Time Well Matches Against Mid Card Talent Too Build The Belt Up.

Double J

Reaction score
Several TNA talents are said to be on the bubble now that Hogan and Bischoff are in charge. Bischoff has been vocal backstage regarding who he likes and dislikes from a talent stand point. The British Invasion, Eric Young, Homicide and Daniels are just a few of the guys that Bischoff is not a fan of. Hogan is also said to be 100% firmly against the Suicide character so we may see the end of it soon. Regarding those who they see a lot in, Desmond Wolfe, Matt Morgan, Hernandez and obviously AJ Styles.

Funny coincidence how Hogan/Bischoff like the exact same people that Dixie Carter is big on... hmmm....

I'm sure Daniels' job is safe though due to AJ and I'm curious to see if Homicide is the same due to Hernandez, but then again he's already asked for his release once just a few months ago. I like Eric Young but I think the main reason I'd want to see him stay is because he's one of the originals. I hate to see the originals get the boot now that TNA is trying to go more mainstream than it already was.

DcDudley

Reaction score
I've said it before...Bischoff is a twat. Matt Morgan?....really??? Who in their right mind would pick Morgan over Daniels?

Qwake

Fucksake, Daniels can't catch a break, srsly, he's right up there with AJ and Joe in all there matches yet he hasn't won a world title and now most likely never will if Hogan and Bischoff dislike him. Homicide is awesome too, yet Matt Morgan is better? wtf.

Atleast they dislike Suicide, thank god Daniels isn't still under there or he'd probably be fired.

Another thing though, if they hate the British Invasion why did Doug Williams win the X-Division title off Amazing Red? Hopefully the reports just bullshit.

Great One

Hopefully the reports just bullshit.
Which it probably is. Stupid ass reports like this are meant to be taken just like they seem (if you have a brain/common sense). I'm sure Bischoff openly tells everyone who he likes/dislikes, especially reporters. That seems natural.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, it still kinda makes sense. I mean, Bischoff openly telling people backstage who he doesn't like sounds like bullshit, but you don't have to be a too smart to notice who they are big on and who they aren't.

Nation

Yeah, it still kinda makes sense. I mean, Bischoff openly telling people backstage who he doesn't like sounds like bullshit, but you don't have to be a too smart to notice who they are big on and who they aren't.

Exactly. Daniels jobbed to Morley who was a jobber for years in the WWE. You can check the spoilers to see who he jobs to next and Young and Suicide have lost all their matches since Bischoff and Hogan took over. As for the British Invasion well they lost their tag titles but Williams is a pretty lucky guy right now.

This Guy

I'm just wondering how much TNA is going to mirror WCW. I mean they don't like Daniels or Young two of the best talents in TNA. So like will we see something eventually where they ask for there release with Homicide and maybe Doug Williams and then show up the next day on Raw in the front row. lol

-TJ-

I'm just wondering how much TNA is going to mirror WCW. I mean they don't like Daniels or Young two of the best talents in TNA. So like will we see something eventually where they ask for there release with Homicide and maybe Doug Williams and then show up the next day on Raw in the front row. lol

I thought most of us agree that Eric Bischoff/Hogan is going to ruin/kill TNA. Next is AAW... Kurt Angle's the founder and it's his company! :paperbag3:

Not going to lie, that would be epic.