Who hits the better go 2 sleep

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who has the better GTS?

• C.M. Punk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kenta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Simple enough thread just wondered who people though had the best variation of the GTS.

Kenta :

Punk :

For me it's Kenta his just looks more painfully. That however is probably down to the puro style being more stiff.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Punk doesn't botch it, the receiver does.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
So every GTS that's gone wrong is the receivers fault with Punk lol? It's quite known that Punk botches it a lot, but I don't think anyone cares. But as for who hits a better one, Kenta does because it actually looks like it would hurt lol.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
CM Punk needs to hit a gym more often.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Tzesi said:
CM Punk needs to hit a gym more often.

Why? Part of his attraction is he actually fits the regular guy look. He's a common man in a land of jacked up superheroes and cowards. If he hits the gym and bulks up he's essentially another cena.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Never heard of Kenta actually, but judging from those videos him. I wish Punk had more of an impact-finisher, like Randy's RKO. He has the high-kick, but that's just a "signature" that's kicked out of 9 times out of 10.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sage said:
Never heard of Kenta actually, but judging from those videos him. I wish Punk had more of an impact-finisher, like Randy's RKO. He has the high-kick, but that's just a "signature" that's kicked out of 9 times out of 10.

Completely agree. I'd love to see him involve himself with an impact-finisher, I'd prefer it to be a kick too.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Sage said:

Good idea but what could he use?

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Good idea but what could he use?

Alternative version of a swinging neckbreaker? CM Punk as one of the best wrestlers on the whole roster (and the world) must have some sort of impact-move. You know Michael McGillicuties (can't spell his name) move? That's quite a nice one. Or like Crayo said, some sort of kick. Spinning kick, something flamboyant.

Anything really, as a small champion he needs these sorts of moves, because he won't be able to pick most the big guys up without making the GTS look weak. Keep that move for smaller guys.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Agree. I'd hate to see them give him a heath-slater/Ziggler spin-off though. Too many of those sort of impact-moves around. Rock-Bottom, Stunner, see how easy those moves were and how effective?