Who here watches NWA Showcase?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adampro123

Reaction score
I Have watched every episode of NWA Showcase since they started doing there weekly TV Show. I do not have the channel myself but i watch it on the NWA Website.

which you can see here.
http://nwawrestling.com/main/

(sorry it will not let me post the vid)

Anyways I don't think the show is that good but as a wrestling fan i want to try to watch all the promotions and see whats going on everywhere. the past 2 weeks have gotten better than the beginning when they were just showing random matches leading into there weekly show.

I Think you may like this if you are more of a older wrestling fan. but yeah i think its at least worth checking out if you haven't but its not as good as any of the other wrestling on TV...well maybe the mexican wrestling.

Montana

I agree exactly about the part of the old school wrestling fan. It reminds me a lot of USWA from the early 90s.

I watched the first week, and havent watched it yet. Not that it was bad, i've just been busy, plus i had to DL it. (now i see the site) I liked there roster and talent base, BUT i don't like the showcase theme of the show. I'd rather see them do a regular show rather than highlight matches, although i think the showcase was just a intro for the first 5 weeks.

Adampro123

Reaction score
I agree exactly about the part of the old school wrestling fan. It reminds me a lot of USWA from the early 90s.

I watched the first week, and havent watched it yet. Not that it was bad, i've just been busy, plus i had to DL it. (now i see the site) I liked there roster and talent base, BUT i don't like the showcase theme of the show. I'd rather see them do a regular show rather than highlight matches, although i think the showcase was just a intro for the first 5 weeks.

Yeah now they do a regular show like raw or smackdown or whatever. they don't have entrances though it just goes strait to the match.