who here dont like Cena's Gimmick or WWE writers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kane52630

Reaction score
man i really hate how the writers and vince controls everything from promos to wrestling moves, theres virtually no way to create new ideas from the wrestlers perspective
i just want a hand from anyone sick and tired of wwe

Airfixx

I'm not sick of WWE but what's your plan? ...Are you gonna overthrow Vince?

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
TIRED OF WWE!?

Here is a simple little trick.

While watching all of WWEs shit, do this:

Get the remote and press either the off button or one of the ones with numbers on them.

HORRAY! now you won't have to watch the crap.

Seriously though, if you hate it so much DON'T FUCKING WATCH IT, noone is forcing you to.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

TIRED OF WWE!?

Here is a simple little trick.

While watching all of WWEs shit, do this:

Get the remote and press either the off button or one of the ones with numbers on them.

HORRAY! now you won't have to watch the crap.

Seriously though, if you hate it so much DON'T FUCKING WATCH IT, noone is forcing you to.

Quoted for emphasis.

The Rated R CMStar

You say you're tired from Vince controlling the wrestling moves?

Uhmm, newsflash, wrestling is fake, moves have to be controlled and previously agreed on. Or what do you want, wrestlers just going out there and doing whatever they want, without first being told what story to told and stuff? Yeah, that would work on a fake sport that needs to have a story told.

Beer Money Army

i havent liked cena since 2002...

But this year he hasn't been around the world championship picture as of much....

But if you hate cena.. here is a idea tape the show watch what you like and fast forward any crap thats disinterests you.. that's what i do with WWE TV/TNA TV programs but i watch every PPV/super show in full....