Who Has The Most Potential?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Who in WWE currently has the most potential?

For me its Roman Reigns and Big E Langston, Roman is very solid in ring, Haven't seen much of him on the mic and has a fierce look and dat spear. Langston is again solid in ring and is improving as is Roman, Big E is funny on the mic and im sure he could cut a serious promo too.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Dean Ambrose has the most potential. He's great on the mic and very good in the ring.. I like Roman, but he has terrible mic skills and that's very important in WWE. You need good mic skills to get yourself over and help define your character. He has to really improve on that if he wants to become a top guy.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Dean Ambrose has the most potential. He's great on the mic and very good in the ring.. I like Roman, but he has terrible mic skills and that's very important in WWE. You need good mic skills to get yourself over and help define your character. He has to really improve on that if he wants to become a top guy.

Roman hasn't had a chance on the mic, He has never had a promo where he even talks, He has always been stuck with "Believe in The Shield" so its too early to judge him on the mic and theres always room to improve and guys like Paul Heyman

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Big E is funny on the mic? I've only read his funny tweets, but on the mic?
Anyone have a video of his funny promo's?

Nick

Reaction score
Ambrose, Reigns, Langston, Cesaro should all e big in the future. However, I think Rollins has the most potential. Can take bumps like a champ and is great in ring. Just needs to improve his mic skills.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I see all three members of The Shield being stars in their own right. I'd bank on Roman Reigns being more of a breakout star than the other two. He has the look and his skills on the mic aren't that bad at all and can always improve overtime. It's not like Batista was that great on the mic either when he first became red hot in 2005. Reigns also has a great finisher (spear) and a cool name.

Big E Langston also has the look, plus he can be more of an interesting personality if he's permitted to be humorous on the mic like he is on Twitter, mixed in with being serious and a bad ass.

Antonio Caesro is awesome in the ring, but rather bland in personality. Don't know what to make of his future.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure whether or not he has the most potential but, Zack Ryder. As a Mid Card Baby face champion, I can only see good things for him, However I genuinely doubt WWE would ever give him that chance. He's not so bad on the Mic from what little i've heard and I find his moves to be entertaining, He's an Underdog you can't help but root for.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Aside from the guys already mentioned, gotta throw a shout out to the "Big Deal", Titus O'Neil.

The dude has the look Vince likes, he's at least shown a pretty devastating powerhouse moveset and enough athleticism to get the casuals believing he's dangerous in the ring, charismatic as all hell and pretty good on the mic + showed us before that he can play different roles (Pancake Patterson is awesome, you haters can suck it) What's not to love? (Not sure how he'd do with a personal main-event type feud based on real emotion, but it's worth a shot.)

Reactions: Leo C

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Big E has a hell of a sense of humor, and he's incredibly smart. He's very funny on the mic. They've barely had him scratch the surface. He'd be a huge babyface if he did, so I'm sure that's why they're holding off on that for now. He's got tons of potential as a big star, but for my money the top guys are The Shield. Dean Ambrose particularly, but all of them. Ambrose and Reigns are great on the mic. I've seen some really well done promos from Reigns when he was Leakee in FCW. Seth Rollins isn't as strong on the mic yet, but he will be. He's got tons of potential.

I recommend this match for anyone who hasn't seen it. 30 minute Iron Man - Ambrose vs Rollins from FCW. It's a barn burner.

HIGH FLYER

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think the shield is a little overrated.. I get it.. one agile, one technical, and one strong.. but I dont think either of them have it all.. but as far as potential, all the young guns have it, I think

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I see all three members of The Shield being stars in their own right. I'd bank on Roman Reigns being more of a breakout star than the other two. He has the look and his skills on the mic aren't that bad at all and can always improve overtime. It's not like Batista was that great on the mic either when he first became red hot in 2005. Reigns also has a great finisher (spear) and a cool name.

Big E Langston also has the look, plus he can be more of an interesting personality if he's permitted to be humorous on the mic like he is on Twitter, mixed in with being serious and a bad ass.

Antonio Caesro is awesome in the ring, but rather bland in personality. Don't know what to make of his future.

Referring to the Batista post, I seem to be the only one who hates him and doesn't want him back, He is meh in ring but his heel promos were awesome, Thats about it.