Who has the best theme on RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Currently Punk- Living Colour is sweet as fuck. Also his previous theme was KILLSWITCH ENGAGE and they are raw.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
As a song Punk's is the best, and it was great for his face turn. It just seems goofy as his heel theme. Wish he would go back to his previous theme at this point tbh

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Punk, Swaggers is now really cool and also i like Bryans as well.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
On a side note with all the money WWE have and considering the themes they use at PPV's i think they should pay a bit more an start using a license so they can use up and coming bands and start promoting new music. As they could work out a way to gain some profit from this somehow and then every theme wouldnt be generic bullshit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
With all of the things WWE is terrible at you really think they would be any good at picking up and coming bands to choose songs for entrance themes?

:vince:

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
I love Mark Henry's theme, but have you ever listened to the lyrics? They make Cena look like 2pac.

Cool beat though - sheer testosterone. I love the way they pan over his t-shirt during his entrance - ALL WILL SUFFER.

On topic, I'd have to agree with everyone else. Punk's is the best as a song, but Swagger's is the best as a theme. I agree about Bryan, too. Flight of the Valkyries is just awesome.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
With all of the things WWE is terrible at you really think they would be any good at picking up and coming bands to choose songs for entrance themes?

:vince:

True but its not difficult to find good music they dont exactly do to badly with PPV themes. But as u say its WWE. Still think they should licence real music though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Cloud said:
they dont exactly do to badly with PPV themes. \

9f07525e7ca3f7656b50d8c1dbd1def9.gif

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

Ive heard worse least they dont use Bieber or awful bloody crap like that. Dunno personally most of it isn't my taste but it seems to suit the PPV.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Cloud said:
Ive heard worse least they dont use Bieber or awful bloody crap like that. Dunno personally most of it isn't my taste but it seems to suit the PPV.

most of them are terrible

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Plus to be fair if they used real tunes its not like they could get much worse than Wades and ADR's which are both terrible now imo. Plus i'll work for them haha and sort it out would only want 25-30k a year lmao.