Who has the best theme on RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I guess everyone counts as a RAW superstar these days, but I mean stars predominantly on RAW weekly and are labelled as RAW superstars.

I can't think of many good ones to be honest. There are above average ones in Punk and ADR, but nothing really stands out. I guess Rock's is the best on RAW (imo), unless I'm forgetting someone really obvious.

SmackDown has to be Christian for me. Overall, I would say Riley's.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Had to go to WWE.com to see who counted as Raw Superstars . . .

But Punk is a close second.

Reactions: Crayo

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I have no idea if Mark Henry is "on Raw" or not, but his theme is the best.

I would have said ADR but they ruined his shit.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I have no idea if Mark Henry is "on Raw" or not, but his theme is the best.

I would have said ADR but they ruined his shit.

Henry is SmackDown. I was going to say his too. Is it bad that I only noticed it was good when he was heel though? As a face I thought it was cringe -- makes no sense I know.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The best themes make the crowd feel an emotion associated with the performer, gotta go with D'Z again. Mark Henry comes out and you're like "oh fuck, dude's about to get flattened lmao", his theme adds to it.

Oh, the Raw guys? Not that there's a difference, there's no brand split... *goes to look at the roster* Punk's was good when he was a face, Miz's was good when he was a heel... fuck it Ziggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Genesis said:
Henry is SmackDown. I was going to say his too. Is it bad that I only noticed it was good when he was heel though? As a face I thought it was cringe -- makes no sense I know.

Oh well, I still say Henry because I see him on Raw and since the brand split is clearly dead I'm not going to adhere to it just for the sake of this thread.

SOMEBODY GON GET DEY WIG SPLIT

Reaction score
All themes nowadays are shit. The best theme right now is probably the shields one.;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
wtf is so great about the Shield's generic ass theme? I understand you all mark your little baby girl tits off when you hear it because you love them all so much, but the theme itself? Fucking boring IMO

Reactions: seabs