Who has the best entrance music?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
JakeKnew said:
Punk's Killswitch Engage music actually WAS my favorite....bummed it's gone...Triple H's theme gets me everytime still, I'll roll with that. Nothing more fitting or intense.

It's just when : "It's time to play the game" you know somethings about to go down.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Kane - Out Of The Fire
2000-2003 I think.
His first and second theme basically.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Punk obviously, it's an actual badass song, not just some wrestling theme that Jim Johnston made in his mom's basement.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Punk obviously, it's an actual badass song, not just some wrestling theme that Jim Johnston made in his mom's basement.

Lol his mom's basement :isee:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
This Fire Burns by Killswitch Engage(CM Punk's old theme song) is probaly my favorite.
Second: Cult of Personality by Living Colour (CM Punk's current)

Both of these bands are big influences in black rockers, mostly Living Colour. Howard Jones(former Killswitch Engage lead singer) put a lot of emotion into his music, and pretty much shut all those people up who say, "metal is satanic" by making clean metal music. He also made a song called Rose of Sharyn dedicated to his mother, which is very sad. They also covered Holy Diver which was originally sung by Dio :boss1: and their cover is the best cover song I have heard up to date. They also did a song for a Resident Evil movie, the song is The End of Heartache. This Fire Burns though is a badass song, and personally, I think it goes better with CM Punk.

Living Colour influenced lots of African-American rockers, being so because Living Colour is a full black band. Cult of Personality has a badass riff, the solo is fucking sweet, and just the song itself is awesome. Little known fact, the song was rerecorded for Guitar Hero games in 2007. CM Punk uses the original 1988 though, which sounds better. The song also appears on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Other songs I like by Living Colour are, Letter to the Landlord, Leave it Alone, Elvis is Dead, and Type. Also, the guitarist Vernon Reid, co-founded the Black Rock Coalition.

Reactions: HeatherSays

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I would also like to add Stone Cold's Glass Shatter's theme by Disturbed. I remember him using that theme song when he was "friends" with Vince McMahon. Personally I wished he would have used it more afterwards because the that song was fucking awesome. The glass breaking, with the heavier guitar riff that stone cold normally has with his theme song, then badass lyrics, it was amazing.

Reactions: HeatherSays

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
HeatherSays said:
Alex Riley's music is pretty cool. I wish he would get his hair cut differently..something about his hair bothers me XD

/I LOVE HIS HAIR

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
honky tonk man!!!

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, Alex riley.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
The Miz, CM Punk, and Chris Jericho all have entrance music that I really like at the moment. Dolph Ziggler's is nice, as well.

Forgot to add Drew McIntyre's as one of my favorites.