Who has the best entrance music?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
There are so many great entrance songs, so I wonder what ones you guys like best?

I have Kofi's, Drew McIntyre, and Christians on my ipod. I also have Punk's, but I had that before it was Punk's theme because I liked the song. BUT I like Kofi's is my favourite of the bunch.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Air Boom had a pretty good theme. Too bad it was never used.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I've loved "Cult of Personality" for however long I've been familiar with the song.

I also really like Drew McIntyre's music ("Broken Dreams" by Shaman's Harvest). It seems like there are a couple of others, although offhand I can't think of whose or what they may be.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Stopspot said:
Air Boom had a pretty good theme. Too bad it was never used.

Yeah, I felt so bad for Kofi for a while since every time he got some tag gold something happened to his partner. I was glad to see that he and R-Truth kept their titles and are going to have a good run with them.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I would say Triple H's because I love Motorhead. But I also think Chris Jericho's is good.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Regality said:
Sandow, or Bryan. :true:

Sandow has really impressed me so far with this current run in the WWE. I think his gimmick is really working for him. I also enjoy his music, too. :p

WeWantColt

Reaction score
Punk's Killswitch Engage music actually WAS my favorite....bummed it's gone...Triple H's theme gets me everytime still, I'll roll with that. Nothing more fitting or intense.