Who has improved the most since there debut?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
Id have to say MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNNNNNNNNNDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Great post man

Anyhow, 3lions you've got a point with Orton. He came in as a skinny kid, impressed me but I never really thought he'd become so great. He has improved but I just dont see anyone who has improved more then Nitro in every aspect of his game its been improved. MVP, nah he always seemed great to me, sure he's improved in the ring but his mic skills havent. Lashley? Nah hes definetly improved but in order to top Nitro he would need to have better all around improvement. Kennedy, nope hes always been stellar. I dont really see anyone else, yeah yeah Burkes improved but not really its only because he's been being used as a top star instead of Terkays mouth peice, he always had the mic skills and in ring ability he didnt improve much.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Orton went from average at best to being one of the best today.

Edge went from a tagteam wrestler to midcarder then maineventer and now a 3 time world champion.

To me its between those two.

kinganarchy13

Reaction score
i too have to say Nitro. when he first came to Raw, I noticed how sloppy he was. his matches were pretty bad to watch, but during his feud with Hardy, i noticed how much better he was overall.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
It'd between the two of the big stars of WWECW...

Johnny Nitro debuted as Bischoff's assistant in 2004 (Hence, Nitro), after winning a Tough Enough competition. Didn't really do much, so got "fired" and sent to OVW. There he formed one of the best Tag Teams of the past 5 years with Joey Mercury, and of course Melina (Hence, MNM). Debuted on SmackDown! and fought in the Tag Team Division and dominated there for a while. Then in 2006, Nitro ended up on RAW. Won the IC Title at Vengeance and then his skills were put to the test. He started a feud with Jeff Hardy and they both had some great matches, including the Ladder Match on RAW which Hardy won to claim his IC Title, and end Nitro's one week reign. Joined up with Mercury again (Inter-brand Tag Team), and started a feud with the Hardys. Had some good Tag Team matches, then Nitro wrestled on Heat for a weeks. After the draft, we see him on ECW and wins the ECW World Title in a week!

Elijah Burke, who was a standout in OVW, debuted as the manager of "MMA" fighter Sylvester Terkay. Didn't really wrestle much until him & Terkay were drafted to ECW, and put on some good matches (Well, Burke anyway). Terkay was released from the company, and this is the chance Burke needed to show his true colours. Burke created the New Breed of ECW, probably one of the most dominant Stables in the WWE (And I think there's two), and started a feud with the ECW Originals. Eventually the war for CM Punk began, with both Stables wanting him in their stable. CM Punk joined the New Breed, and began to take it down from the inside. Burke cracked the s**ts, and they started a feud. And Burke also holds an unfortunate honor, of wrestling Benoit in his last match...

phantomgerald

Elijah Burke wasn't meant to be the main wrestler in the tag team with Terkay, but since going to ECW he really stepped it up. He also showed he got good mic skills, and an athletic ability to go with his strength

Wooderz245

Reaction score
This isn't going to make me popular but I'm gonna have to go with John Cena.

He debuted against Kurt Angle in June 2002and has risen up through the rankings and since Wrestlemania 21, he has completely dominated the WWE Championship picture, even being the first person to pin BOTH, Umaga and The Great Khali.

Other than that, I'd have to go with Mr. Kennedy!... (pause...pause) ... Kennedy!

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
easily Edge, the guy has done it almost all... he started as nobody, now his name is related to classic matches as TLC, classic moments as NYR cashing in, multiple time tag team champion,us champion,IC champion, 3 times world champion, king of the ring winner...

the dark knight

no time for details.

Randy Orton: he used to suck, jobbed for everyone, i even hated him in his evolution days after he healed his arm. and now he's 1 of the best from the current active roster.

Triple H: didnt like his 1st gimmick. never thought he would be the legend he is now.

Shawn Michaels: from a tag team prick to a legend.

3lions

Reaction score
I wouldn't say Cena has improved most. Why? Becuase he has always had talent. He (along with Orton) was the poster child for the era of 'Ruthless Agression' and feuded with guys like Eddie/Benoit/Lesnar, etc. Obviously he has improved, but his mic and in-ring skills were there from day one.