Who has improved the most since there debut?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
Gotta give it to Johnny Nitro. I remember he came in from Tough Enough as Eric Bischoffs little helper, and pretty much never wrestled but when he did he lost, and eventually got "fired". Then he went on to form one of the best Tag Teams in the past 5 years and his in ring ability shot up. He played a great heel but the one thing he was missing was charisma and mic skills. After Mercury was fired or w/e, Nitro went on to be a very successful IC champion, competing in his first singles feuds and really impressing me, and now he's ECW champ and his mic skills have improved a whole lot from "I mean come onnnnnnn". He even impressed me with his short John Cena program, and then there match last week on ECW. He has sure as hell improved tremendously and will continue to. Some may say Kennedy, but he's been golden since he's debut, he hasnt improved nearly as much as Nitro. Nitro can now tell a story during his matches, he sells pretty well, and has become a better Heel then he already was.

Christian

Reaction score
Gregory Helms.. He was sucking as the Hurricane and then he had a huge title run when he debuted as Helms.

Rated R Superstar!

Reaction score
I Would Have to Say Carlito Or Lashley
carliton won the us title in his 1st match then won the ic title on his first raw! apperance!
Lashley been in wwe bout a year or more 1 time us champ and 2 time ecw world champ very impressive!

Markz

Reaction score
Ken Kennedy, he was good when he started, but since then he has better mic skills and in ring ability. Also if it wasn't for that dumbass mistake from the doctors he would be heavyweight champ!

Oasis

Reaction score
I'm gonna say MVP, his first matches sucked tremendously but since his fued with Benoit he's gotten like 100x better on the mic and in the ring, so yeah he's changed from a huge letdown(after all the promos and stuff) to one of the best wrestlers on smackdown imo......

Mugen

Reaction score
MVP. When he first arrived, I thought he was going to suck and for the first few months, he did. Until his feud with Benoit he has gotten a hell of a lot better.

Also Elijah Burke, but not as much as MVP in my opinion.

X-Pac

Reaction score
I would say it is between Nitro and Elijah Burk. They both improved alot since they started. Elijah is one of the best on the mic. And Nitro in-ring skills has improved alot since his MNM days.

3lions

Reaction score
Randy Orton.

When he first debuted, he was very, very average in the ring (in my eyes anyway). His gimmick/personality was average at best and he seemed destined to be an average midcarder all his career. However, he is now one of the best in the WWE and has the potential to headline WWE for years to come.

Lashley is a close second. When he first debuted, he was about as green as anyone I have ever seen in WWE. Since then, he has developed in the ring and is a much better wrestler than when he debuted. His mic skills are also coming along, although very slowly.

3lions

Reaction score
Don't be scared to voice your opinions. You never know, one day, after all those bashings, you might be praised ... keep the dream alive!

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Gotta say the three people who really stand out are Orton, Burke, and MVP

MVP, when he first started out he was below average, his matches were not that great. After a few matches with Benoit he really upped his game and performed alot better.

Orton, when he first was introduced I thought he would become a big star, he had a great look. When I saw him in the ring though I thought he was nothing special. But after a few good feuds he really improved and now he can put on great matches. Now he and Kennedy are definately the future of the WWE.

Burke, he was introduced on Smackdown as a manager for some giant. He really wasn't doing much. Then he was put on ECW and he really shined. Now he puts on very good matches and is mic skills are on par. I'd say thats a big jump, from manager to Leader of the New Breed.

LKP

I totally agree with everything you said edge foreva those three and edge have all improved since their debut.

Sery2

Reaction score
Id have to say MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNNNNNNNNNDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.