Who has had the best run as champion.......So far?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who has had the better run...so far and why?

• KO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The face that runs the place

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Zero votes for KO. lol Just goes to show how badly he has been booked as champ.

If he'd been booked throughout his run as well as he was this week on RAW and the way he was booked in NXT (an asskicker who can get the job done on his own), I'm sure this poll would've been a bit different. But, oh well.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Zero votes for KO. lol Just goes to show how badly he has been booked as champ.

If he'd been booked throughout his run as well as he was this week on RAW and the way he was booked in NXT (an asskicker who can get the job done on his own), I'm sure this poll would've been a bit different. But, oh well.
Wise words sir!

TheChuck

Jobber
Reaction score
It quite clearly did do Rollins favours as he is the most over face in the company.

He has gotten over as a face in spite of that. He got over in spite of being incredibly unlikable at first after turning. He took help from Triple H during the four way to determine the new Universal Champion before Triple H turned on him. So it is not like we have a character who saw the error of his ways or has really gone through the process of seeing the light after the turn. He got over as a face in spite of how he was turned.

To me, it's like saying that the booking of Randy Orton during Fall 2004 got him to the point where he is from when in reality it hurt him. He only turned because his Evolution buddies turned on him. He was made to look weak against Triple H. WWE tried to turn him into Rock 2.0.

Rollins is certainly in a great spot. The fans like him now, and the company is behind him. The problem is that his heel run was underwhelming. It started off great but then fizzled because he was made to look weak.