Who else is...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Ive never touched alcohol its for losers. Ive never smoked its bad for you. And as for drugs its not cool to do and i don't need them. What is it with you people huh? My addiction is typing on this forum. I do not need to touch items to make me feel good or have a high. I'm straightedge and straightedge means im better than you.

Hows that the dark knight? :)

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
^^^That was horrible. Here's a better one.

What is wrong with you people? You guzzle alcohol like your life depends on it. Oh wait, your life does depend on it because you're alcoholics. I'll never be an alcoholic. You people wet yourself in public, stumble and hurt yourself due to lack of coordination, vomit all over yourself and not even notice or care, and you have pounding headaches in the morning and bitch about it like you are the victim of something. Those times when you've had a few and you think "I'm OK to drive," NO! You're not. What you're really saying is "Hey let's go see if I can use my car to kill innocent people." Somehow, many of you enjoy this stuff and continue to drink. Well, what about your liver, people? When I die an old man, the doctors are gonna take my liver and say, "someone special deserves this one." They won't give it to an alcoholic idiot like any of you people because they know you'll just destroy it like you destroyed your own. They'll let cirrhosis and liver disease kill you because the doctors won't see you worthy of the proper cure. Now, if something happened to my liver in an accident, I'd bypass thousands of dying alcoholics on the transplant list because they know I will RESPECT my body. They know I won't continually POISON myself week after week. They know I'm straightedge, and they know I'm better than you.

LKP

Im sure thats taken from his promo lol. Good though.

I do drink but thats it from the 3 no no's of cm punk. Use to drink alot but ive calmed down now.

Great One

^^^That was horrible. Here's a better one.

What is wrong with you people? You guzzle alcohol like your life depends on it. Oh wait, your life does depend on it because you're alcoholics. I'll never be an alcoholic. You people wet yourself in public, stumble and hurt yourself due to lack of coordination, vomit all over yourself and not even notice or care, and you have pounding headaches in the morning and bitch about it like you are the victim of something. Those times when you've had a few and you think "I'm OK to drive," NO! You're not. What you're really saying is "Hey let's go see if I can use my car to kill innocent people." Somehow, many of you enjoy this stuff and continue to drink. Well, what about your liver, people? When I die an old man, the doctors are gonna take my liver and say, "someone special deserves this one." They won't give it to an alcoholic idiot like any of you people because they know you'll just destroy it like you destroyed your own. They'll let cirrhosis and liver disease kill you because the doctors won't see you worthy of the proper cure. Now, if something happened to my liver in an accident, I'd bypass thousands of dying alcoholics on the transplant list because they know I will RESPECT my body. They know I won't continually POISON myself week after week. They know I'm straightedge, and they know I'm better than you.
Wtf? Did he cut this promo somewhere because I don't remember hearing it. If he didn't, this is honestly better than any other one he's cut thus far, lmao.