Who-dunnit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
ROFL I put the same thing as LW im sure if the guys at WWE see it theyll get a kick out of it...but I did put a 2nd one saying it was Matt Hardy,I talked about how Matt has been held down long enough and that Blowing up vince was the right thing to do!

Great One

Wow.. reaction beat me to it, I was just about to fucking say I had an idea and thought it just might be Bischoff (if anyone...). Then they would only need a bunch of ex WCW guys and we could have the Invasion/Takeover Part 2 storyline.

Truth

Reaction score
It wont be Bischoff, if its advertised on WWE.com like that it wont be that person. I'm still saying its Kennedy, I have already said my long story in the thread "Feud of the Century" but heres why else...in the others section for the poll results Kennedys name was not listed..why? Because they dont want to advertise the real killer.

Darlo007

Reaction score
I think it might be Orton!
Im looking forward to finding out which angle they are taking anyway!