Who does TNA actually need on their roster?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adampro123

Reaction score
its not what TNA needs. its what they need to change. they have eric young,and daniels acting like blueberries hiding there talent behind masks. and soon we will have kaz doing the same thing. you got jimmy rave and lance hoyt...i mean rock.... coming out looking like idiots with guitar hero controllers. the guys they are pushing in the x division.Creed and bashir both have very weak finishers which are both basically DDTS. you got the best tag team in wrestling today not even being used and when they do all they do is job. yes im talking about the guns.

so TNA doesn't really NEED anything. what they need to do is FIX what they have.

gashface

Reaction score
If you read the post it was more about removing those they don't need and changing the gimmicks of some of the people they need to use correctly. Not who they should hire.

God damn it I wish people just didn't read the title and respond.

Soulpower

Man, I can't believe I didn't mention Kevin Nash. Add him to the list of unecessary talent in TNA.

WCWStinger96

Reaction score
BG James
Frank Trigg
Jimmy Rave
Kip James
Lance Rock
Raisha Saeed
Rhaka Khan

Gone...

JayScorpion

Reaction score