Who does Brilz, Hathaway and Russaw deserve to fight next?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Reaction score
I just want to know who you guys think these surprises from UFC 114 should fight next?

here are my thoughts.

Hathaway- Time to get someone higher up in the top 10. Mike Swick or Chris Lytle would make sense.

Brilz- Although he lost, I think he should get a step up in competition. Thiago Silva would make sense as both are coming off losses and need to find their place. Keith Jardine would be logical as well.

Russaw- Many internet fans have clamoured for a rematch. I think he and Duffee both know that a rematch would not be the most exciting option. I think the winner of CroCop/Barry or Mitrione would fit in nicely against this policeman.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
Holy shit I thought I was in the MMA section. Mods please. Apologise for the effort.

Switchy

Reaction score
I'd give Brilz Brandon Vera, another guy coming off a loss.

For Russow, Mitrione as you sai would be a good match for him, as would Rob Broughton (a recently signed British HW for those of you who don't know).

And for Hathaway there are loads of figts avalible. Swick, Serra, the winner of Kampmann/Paulo Thiago, Anthony Johnson, the WW division is stacked atm.