Money in the Bank Who do you want to win?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I guess its possible for both Sheamus AND Ryback to win.

a26c7b1ab8d8746d0b124869e8f08658.gif

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Maybe Sheamus and Miz? :woo1:

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
I see Christian winning the SD one, (just a wild guess) and some midcard's chance at winning

I would love Christian to win, but I'm pretty sure WWE does not like it

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind a Shield member winning one. IMO they are getting boring storyline wise with the justice and random attacks and 3 v 3 matches... that could allow for some more interesting plot points if one guy had the briefcase and eventually title.

For the other one I'd like to see WB win it. He has been booked to hell and back but he is still very talented and a couple month reign holding the briefcase and we would all be clamoring to see him as world champion.

As far as faces go, I agree that Miz/Christian are the most likely candidates. Even though I'd rather eat my keyboard than see Miz win MITB again, especially as a face.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind a Shield member winning one. IMO they are getting boring storyline wise with the justice and random attacks and 3 v 3 matches... that could allow for some more interesting plot points if one guy had the briefcase and eventually title.

For the other one I'd like to see WB win it. He has been booked to hell and back but he is still very talented and a couple month reign holding the briefcase and we would all be clamoring to see him as world champion.

As far as faces go, I agree that Miz/Christian are the most likely candidates. Even though I'd rather eat my keyboard than see Miz win MITB again, especially as a face.

Wade Barrett is a great pick, actually! It would be a great way to get him in to the main event, at least for a while, then WWE will screw it up just like with everything else. I certainly not hoping Miz wins it again, it would be awful.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
WB and Shield seem like plausible, interesting possibilities, therefore they won't happen. I'd like DB winning if it was part of a story to make him more serious after breaking up with Kane or maybe break up Hell No in itself. Also maybe after a break up and obvious feud with Kane but there's no time. Cesaro I don't want to see main eventing yet, but a WHC reign sounds plausible as well.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
First things first, have only one MITB match, please. They decided to have only one Hell In A Cell match last year at its annual PPV, they had only one Elimination Chamber match this year back in February at its own PPV, so have only one MITB match this year and have the winner be able to cash in on either the WWE Title or the World Heavyweight Championship. That way, you don't have to watch two different guys carrying around a briefcase waiting for them to cash in and it makes it more unpredictable which title he'll cash in on at any moment.

Wade Barrett is plausible. He could still be the IC Champ and walk around carrying both the title and the briefcase, saying he'll soon be carrying around two championships instead of one. Either Kane or Daniel Bryan could win it and it could cause friction between them and lead to their split (not gonna happen.) Ryback destroys some people because he's pissed he didn't win the WWE Title at Extreme Rules and deserves another shot. One of The Shield members could win and maybe they could be allowed to rotate it similar to their Freebird rule that allowed any two of them to defend the tag team titles at any given moment. You never know which Shield member will cash in the briefcase on someone.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I want to see Ambrose win and play it off vs whoever is champ at the time, for the WWE title.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
For the WWE Championship I would love to see Maddox winning it, as he is pure gold in all aspects, but being realistic I think that Wade Barrett'll win the Raw case as they've planned to have him win it for two years now.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think The Miz will win. Over the few years in WWE Miz has really climbed the mountain of success. He has the great look for a champion, his character is in it's prime, better then what it has been for years. His ring skills are tremendous, matching to only Daniel Bryan, and his mic skills are better the CM Punk's. I can see Miz breaking Punk's WWE title reign by length as well. In fact, I hope he unifies the WWE title and World Heavyweight championship, for he can be the last WHC champion and just continue to make history. I can see Miz dominating the WWE for years and years to come, I doubt anybody can stop him, and when he becomes WWE champion, he'll show you all why he's the true, best in the world.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think The Miz will win. Over the few years in WWE Miz has really climbed the mountain of success. He has the great look for a champion, his character is in it's prime, better then what it has been for years. His ring skills are tremendous, matching to only Daniel Bryan, and his mic skills are better the CM Punk's. I can see Miz breaking Punk's WWE title reign by length as well. In fact, I hope he unifies the WWE title and World Heavyweight championship, for he can be the last WHC champion and just continue to make history. I can see Miz dominating the WWE for years and years to come, I doubt anybody can stop him, and when he becomes WWE champion, he'll show you all why he's the true, best in the world.

Yeah meth is one hell of a drug

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

Senhor Perfect could learn a thing or two from this post.