Who do you WANT Punk to drop the title to?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that never realised he was legit hurt though! Had a lot on tho. Look forward to his return though as the guy rules hate him but love him so much more so good.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Draine said:
It was in that "10-man Lets Bury the Rumble Even More" Battle Royal. Blame Big Show

Yep. "Lets do a completely unnecessary and dangerous spot where we have a big botching oaf launch a small guy out the ring, oh and lets make the guy who injured his arm the night before catch him!"

#WWElogic

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
If it was up to me, Ziggler or Bryan. Say Punk wins at ER, Ziggler wins a crap filler match since they won't give the guy the spotlight and Bryan's match ends with controversy (AJ interferes, he's got Sheamus in a small package but the ref doesn't count and it ends up costing him, IDK).

The Raw after the PPV Jericho comes out and asks for one more match. Punk says he's already beaten him twice, so there's no reason for that. Ziggler shows up and says he's tired of being an aftertought and did win his match the night before, so he also deserves a match. Bryan comes too and says that crappy refereeing/AJ/whatever cost him the WHC, so he should get a shot at the WWE Title to make it up for him. Johnny gets on stage and says he agrees with all three of them, then schedules the main event for the night: Punk vs Jericho, Ziggler and Bryan in a one on three handicap match: whoever pins Punk is the #1 contender.

Main event: OK, the three dominate Punk for a while, then when Ziggler is in the ring and has Punk set up for the Zig Zag, Vickie tries to distract the ref while Swagger hits Punk with brass knuckles, however, the referee sees it and the match ends on a DQ. The show ends with Bryan, Jericho and Ziggler arguing. The next week, Ziggler opens the show and calls out Swagger and Vickie. They apologize to him about costing him his title shot, but he gets pissed and hits Swagger with the Zig Zag, after that he ditches Vickie.

Later on, Johnny is in the ring addressing the situation when Punk comes out and makes fun of him because the handicap match he tried to set up to screw Punk backfired, Johnny gets mad and announces that as a result of no one pinning Punk last week, all three of them will challenge for the title at Over the Limit in a Fatal 4 Way match. The main event is Punk, Sheamus and Cena (just two random faces, could be anyone) vs Bryan, Jericho and Ziggler. All hell breaks lose in the ring as always, and Bryan accidently hits Ziggler with a roundhouse kick in the middle of the mess, ring gets clean and Punk pins Ziggler (legal men). After the match, Jericho, Bryan and Ziggler end up brawling, with Jericho standing tall in the end. The following week, the main event is Punk vs Bryan. After we enjoy the match, Ziggler and Jericho come out in the end and attack both, Ziggler lays Jericho out with the Zig Zag to close the show. The last show before the PPV, Punk vs Ziggler, Bryan and Jericho interfere again, then Bryan is the one standing tall until Punk pummels him and ends the show raising the title above his head.

In the PPV we have the fatal 4 way, Ziggler or Bryan win. I'd like to see that.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
The next week, Ziggler opens the show and calls out Swagger and Vickie. They apologize to him about costing him his title shot, but he gets pissed and hits Swagger with the Zig Zag, after that he ditches Vickie.

That would turn Ziggler face.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Oh yeah... I tought about turning him face in one of this matches by having his attack Jericho but I scrapped that. Shouldn't have changed my mind in the middle of the storyline, now I'm starting to look like a WWE booker, lol. But I agree, he should stay heel.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I definitely don't want Dolph Ziggler turning face, probably ever. He just strikes me as a natural heel, with or without Vickie.

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
THE ROCK MADE HIS INTENTIONS CLEAR THAT NEXT HE IS DEFINITELY GOING FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP SO PUNK SHOULD GIVE HIS TITLE TO THE ROCK . EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT PUNK AND LAURINAITIS DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER SO AFTER ER THE NEXT NIGHT HE MAKES IT COMPULSORY FOR PUNK TO FACE SOME ANONYMOUS OPPONENT AT THE MAIN EVENT AND TOWARDS THE END OF THE NIGHT HE ANNOUNCES IT WOULD BE BROCK LESNAR AND HIS MUSIC PLAYS AND BROCK COMES OUT TO FACE PUNK FOR THE TITLE BUT AS THE MATCH IS ABOUT TO START THE ROCK'S MUSIC STARTS PLAYING AND HE COMES OUT READY TO WRESTLE HE RUNS TO THE RING AND ROCKBOTTOMS LESNAR 3 TIMES TO MAKE HIM UNABLE TO COMPETE AND AS A RESULT OF THIS NOW IT WOULD BE ROCK VS PUNK FOR THE GOLD!! THAT WOULD BE HUGE !! THEN THE ROCK WOULD WIN THE TITLE!!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
shrayan said:
THE ROCK MADE HIS INTENTIONS CLEAR THAT NEXT HE IS DEFINITELY GOING FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP SO PUNK SHOULD GIVE HIS TITLE TO THE ROCK . EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT PUNK AND LAURINAITIS DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER SO AFTER ER THE NEXT NIGHT HE MAKES IT COMPULSORY FOR PUNK TO FACE SOME ANONYMOUS OPPONENT AT THE MAIN EVENT AND TOWARDS THE END OF THE NIGHT HE ANNOUNCES IT WOULD BE BROCK LESNAR AND HIS MUSIC PLAYS AND BROCK COMES OUT TO FACE PUNK FOR THE TITLE BUT AS THE MATCH IS ABOUT TO START THE ROCK'S MUSIC STARTS PLAYING AND HE COMES OUT READY TO WRESTLE HE RUNS TO THE RING AND ROCKBOTTOMS LESNAR 3 TIMES TO MAKE HIM UNABLE TO COMPETE AND AS A RESULT OF THIS NOW IT WOULD BE ROCK VS PUNK FOR THE GOLD!! THAT WOULD BE HUGE !! THEN THE ROCK WOULD WIN THE TITLE!!

Is this guy related to Sandy?

But on topic: The most logical choice financially would be to drop it to either Brock or Rock since they would most likely draw heavily. But like the true internet Smark I am I would like to see some of the younger talent take the strap.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Is this guy related to Sandy?

But on topic: The most logical choice financially would be to drop it to either Brock or Rock since they would most likely draw heavily. But like the true internet Smark I am I would like to see some of the younger talent take the strap.

Well, Brock/Rock could win the title and then drop it to a young talent, putting them over in the process, but that doesn't really sound like something WWE would do.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Punk should drop the title to Miz after Jericho leaves for his tour, Miz then feuds with Rock, Rock gets it (I know it passes the title around a lot), which means Miz vs Rock is billed for Summerslam or something. Eventually Rock loses clean to Miz :)