Who do you want HHH to face?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which would you prefer to take on HHH?

• Daniel Bryan

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Big Show

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Big Show, or Daniel Bryan? Both feuds can be built easily. Although it looks like they're going to go with Bryan & Punk vs Wyatt's, but hey, who would you rather face HHH?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Currently Show, the story is too well built for it not to happen. Also its too early for Bryan HHH.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
No one. I have no enthusiasm for the main storyline anymore and want it to end as soon as possible. The thought of it continuing on to WrestleMania is making me consider stopping watching WWE for a bit.

Reactions: Snowman1

Delbusto2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Even if a couple of the segments with Show/HHH have been decent, mainly from good crowd reaction, I still don't think I'd be bothered at all with a match between the two. I'd say Daniel Bryan, but even that one I wouldn't be too excited about. The whole Authority angle has already lost all its steam honestly.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I thought I'd be alone voting for Show, but yea Big Show for sure.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Should be an option for Both.

The match with Show has been built up brilliantly and I'm looking forward to seeing it. I'm looking forward to seeing Bryan/HHH more but that match is being saved for later.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Both matches, but Big Show right now and Daniel Bryan later. Triple H should retire The Big Show permanently in his match to have a bunch of heat going into his inevitable loss to Daniel Bryan.

Reactions: Wacokid27

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think Triple H should face Show at Survivor Series than at TLC it could be Hunter vs Orton vs Big Show for the title in a TLC match, I think Hunter should have one more title run or a few more cause Trips is my fav, Also if this happened I bet Triple H would be active in competition as the champ.