Royal Rumble Who do you think will last the longest in the Rumble?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I guess he will then... I just don't feel he's needed. I wish Vince would wake the fuck up and start leaning on this younger talent instead of thinking everyone wants to see old men from 10-15 years ago wrestling. That's my frustration with WWE right now.

Hopefully that's what they use the post-WM season for.. I would like to see it as well.. or give better chances to some people that haven't truly been tested.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I guess he will then... I just don't feel he's needed. I wish Vince would wake the fuck up and start leaning on this younger talent instead of thinking everyone wants to see old men from 10-15 years ago wrestling. That's my frustration with WWE right now.
Brock will definitely be at WM, and also he'll probably drop the belt to someone there. Imo that was the whole point of giving him the belt.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Brock will definitely be at WM, and also he'll probably drop the belt to someone there. Imo that was the whole point of giving him the belt.

Correct.

But it's lame he's defended the WWE-WHC less than Ambrose did with the US title. :dawg:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Correct.

But it's lame he's defended the WWE-WHC less than Ambrose did with the US title. :dawg:
Sure. I don't disagree with @Just Kevin on how they rely on older stars at all, just pointing out that since they've given him the belt might as well have him hold until WM now to drop it in a big match.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Sure. I don't disagree with @Just Kevin on how they rely on older stars at all, just pointing out that since they've given him the belt might as well have him hold until WM now to drop it in a big match.

I absolutely agree here.

I'd hate it if he lost to Cena at the Rumble, though. So, I'm cool with him staying the champ all the way till Mania. Even though he's gonna go with the good, ole EAT. SLEEP. DISAPPEAR. REPEAT. But still, Lesnar > Cena.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I absolutely agree here.

I'd hate it if he lost to Cena at the Rumble, though. So, I'm cool with him staying the champ all the way till Mania. Even though he's gonna go with the good, ole EAT. SLEEP. DISAPPEAR. REPEAT. But still, Lesnar > Cena.
If he drops to Cena (which I don't even feel like watching) I'm not sure I'll keep watching. If they gave him the strap and had this terrible reign just to have him drop to the guy whom he's already wrestled TWICE this last year and three times overall without putting anyone over, I'm done. But I have faith they're not doing this.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
If he drops to Cena (which I don't even feel like watching) I'm not sure I'll keep watching. If they gave him the strap and had this terrible reign just to have him drop to the guy whom he's already wrestled TWICE this last year and three times overall without putting anyone over, I'm done. But I have faith they're not doing this.

Here's to hoping they don't mess it up, man.

SSheetsJr

Jobber
Reaction score
I can see Regins and Bryan at #1 and #2 lasting the longest and being the final two

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I can see Regins and Bryan at #1 and #2 lasting the longest and being the final two

My guess is that both Reigns and Bryan will draw numbers higher than 10 and will remain in the final four in the end... Just a feeling. But we'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: SSheetsJr

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I believe my prediction was Dolph Ziggler before, now I'm not so sure about that, I'm now thinking Roman Reigns will last the longest.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I believe my prediction was Dolph Ziggler before, now I'm not so sure about that, I'm now thinking Roman Reigns will last the longest.
I can't see that happening...I can see Roman breaking his own record and winning before I see him lasting longer than Bryan.