Royal Rumble Who do you think will last the longest in the Rumble?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
fbc5c81902f37d76b96ec5754e675dae.png
Occasionally in the Rumble match, there is one man who stands out the most or lasts the longest. This doesn't mean he'll win, but they'll give the fans somewhat hope. They usually let number 1 or 2 have the longest time in the ring, so it's our guess to see who that person is.

My guess would be Dolph Ziggler since he's had somewhat of a role since Survivor Series and now that the Authority is back, he's screwed. Another guy I can see lasting the longest is Luke Harper.

Who are your picks?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Dolph sounds likely. I'm positive it has been done before, but Idk why I think it'll happen. Perhaps Bryan too, especially if he's not winning.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph sounds likely. I'm positive it has been done before, but Idk why I think it'll happen. Perhaps Bryan too, especially if he's not winning.
Yeah, I can see a lot of people lasting long, especially Rollins.
I think the only way Bryan comes out early is if he's on RAW leading up to the Rumble. If he just shows up at the Rumble, then he'll basically be entrant #15+

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, I can see a lot of people lasting long, especially Rollins.
I think the only way Bryan comes out early is if he's on RAW leading up to the Rumble. If he just shows up at the Rumble, then he'll basically be entrant #15+
Well, given the fact he's already announced he'll be there it's likely he'll be on Raw. But come to think of it, he may not be there so long because it'll be one of his first matches back from injury, not sure it'd be wise. But yeah, Rollins is a good mention as well.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Well, given the fact he's already announced he'll be there it's likely he'll be on Raw. But come to think of it, he may not be there so long because it'll be one of his first matches back from injury, not sure it'd be wise. But yeah, Rollins is a good mention as well.
I don't really see a point of him being on RAW. Last week he was just announcing his return to the Rumble match, which basically means if he's on RAW, he serves no real purpose. I doubt he'd be wrestling on RAW and if he were, it would just weaken the presence of his real return.

But lets say he is on RAW, he has back and forth promo's with The Authority, then I can see him lasting long in the Rumble match.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't really see a point of him being on RAW. Last week he was just announcing his return to the Rumble match, which basically means if he's on RAW, he serves no real purpose. I doubt he'd be wrestling on RAW and if he were, it would just weaken the presence of his real return.

But lets say he is on RAW, he has back and forth promo's with The Authority, then I can see him lasting long in the Rumble match.
Well, him bickering with the Authority could help get people excited for the show, I guess. But yeah, he may not show up again at all, who knows.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Bryan, Ziggler, Ambrose and Reigns.

I see Rollins entering #30 or close to the end, knowing he's The Authority's golden boy, they shouldn't put him early in the Rumble.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I say Ziggler and Daniel Bryan will last the longest... I think Bryan may even win it and surprise everyone.. but that's a whole other topic lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I say Ziggler and Daniel Bryan will last the longest... I think Bryan may even win it and surprise everyone.. but that's a whole other topic lol
There's a large sector of fans that think DB will win too.. not sure if WWE will want that to happen having Lesnar vs DB that close to a pretty messed up injury that DB had as opposed to Reigns'.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
There's a large sector of fans that think DB will win too.. not sure if WWE will want that to happen having Lesnar vs DB that close to a pretty messed up injury that DB had as opposed to Reigns'.

Brock will be gone after RR.. I don't see him sticking around until WM.

I think Rollins cashes in at RR and it will be Rollins/Bryan at WM31... with the whole Authority coming back and DB coming back almost at the same time. Rollins is The Authority's poster boy and Bryan is the WWE Universe's poster boy. I just can't see a better scenario right now. Bryan makes his return and regains the title in his second huge Wrestlemania moment... once again overcoming The Authority to become champion... and then Reigns attacks him after he wins the title in a surprising heel turn as Wrestlemania goes off the air... there are so many different scenarios though.

Reactions: Zany Clowny

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Brock will be gone after RR.. I don't see him sticking around until WM.

I think Rollins cashes in at RR and it will be Rollins/Bryan at WM31... with the whole Authority coming back and DB coming back almost at the same time. Rollins is The Authority's poster boy and Bryan is the WWE Universe's poster boy. I just can't see a better scenario right now. Bryan makes his return and regains the title in his second huge Wrestlemania moment... once again overcoming The Authority to become champion... and then Reigns attacks him after he wins the title in a surprising heel turn as Wrestlemania goes off the air... there are so many different scenarios though.

You sure? His contract was extended to the RAW show right after WM31.. personally I think he'll be around after RR.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
You sure? His contract was extended to the RAW show right after WM31.. personally I think he'll be around after RR.

I guess he will then... I just don't feel he's needed. I wish Vince would wake the fuck up and start leaning on this younger talent instead of thinking everyone wants to see old men from 10-15 years ago wrestling. That's my frustration with WWE right now.