Who Do you think was the best Rookie in 2007??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shinking

Reaction score
I know other people said it but Cryme Tyme and MVP debuted last year, and if i cant pick Cryme Tyme or MVP, i have to pick Santino

Reaction score
The best rookie is Santino hes funny like hell with Jerry, Stone cold, and Jericho.
Believe it or not Santino Marella is my friend's uncle.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
MVP by far he has good mic skills and hes entertaining.

chessarmy

Obviously MVP. I might get some heat for this but...Cryme Time were nothing, the only reason they were popular was because of their gimmick (which was pretty racist if you ask me), and they were decent in the ring. MVP though..he can make people hate him, AND he can go in the ring. I have to give a thumbs up to WWE on actually making MVP a star and i'm sure he'll be main eventing (aka. Jobbing to HHH or Cena) in a few years

EDIT: wait a minute....didnt MVP debut in 2006? yea..he did because he wrestled Kane in that Inferno match last December, which was 2006. Oh well, I still pick MVP

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
MVP because he's better than you. Cryme Time was crap. Santino for a close second.