who do you think wa sthe worst wwe champion of all time?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

That doesn't sound so bad, I've heard worse. Did you just say that to try and impress people by knowing a '70s wrestler?

joker666

Reaction score
Edge....hey heres and idea how bout getting the title in an actual match for once

Airfixx

(In releatively recent memory...)

Jeff Hardy.

A couple more....

Hogan (Wrestlemania9 > KOTR93)
Hogan (Tuesday in Texas > A few night's later when the belt was vacated.)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The Great Khalil comes to mind.

That reign sucked IMO.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Hogan as champ never sucked. Blasphemy I tell you!!!! Hardy as champ sucked, Khali was pointless and Rey was bullshit.

noumenon

Rey, Khali, Jeff, CM Punk (his WHC reign, not ECW).... thats all I've got in recent memory..basically the failed transitional champs.

Sorry I didn't add much...lmao:blowup:

SnackZ

Reaction score
Because Hogan is GOD. Nah, j/k - I jsut don't like when people badmouth Hogan, I love the guy, even got a tattoo of him flexing on my forearm. I can't argue against what you said, but those can't be worse than Khali or Rey.

taikimoto

Reaction score
Rey Mysterio for the WWE era just for his size.
As for WWWF the Iron Shiek just for the way
they used him to put the belt on Hogan

Airfixx

Because Hogan is GOD. Nah, j/k - I jsut don't like when people badmouth Hogan, I love the guy, even got a tattoo of him flexing on my forearm.

Regardless of your taste in tattoos ( : P ), I wasn't badmouthing Hogan.

I can't argue against what you said, but those can't be worse than Khali or Rey.

I don't see how...

WM9 stank pure and simple and then what happens...? The title and Hogan dissapear off the map until it's time for Hogan to drop the belt 3 nearly months later thanks to that bullshit incident with the camera-man that (pressumably to protect Hogan and the the rediculously shallow booking of his character at the time) was never explained.... Then he leaves WWE.

Whether down to Hogan politicing, the bookers or a mix of both, it fuckin' sucked!!!

I'll turn a blind eye to the Hogan/Taker scenario purely because it freed up the belt for Flair's awesome World Title RRumble win, but the reign itself was shite. (Look at it this way, what does a dirty title win over a heel that hasn't, himself, wronged the face do for teh face's character? ...Especially if they're gonna take the belt straight back off of him? By the end of that program Hogan looked more heel than Taker which was made worse still with the balatant kayfaybe favouritism shown by Tunney making Hogan the original #1 contender @ WM8.)

Airfixx

As for WWWF the Iron Shiek just for the way they used him to put the belt on Hogan

I think Sheik as champ was a particularly good transitional reign for 2 main reasons:

1. Given the political climate, the heat for Sheik and subsequent pop when he finally dropped the title = smart booking.

2. The Backlund > Sheik title exchange went down in WWF history as a moment in it's own right (Backlund's manager submitting on his behalf)... So much so that they used a virtually identicle angle to have Backlund beat Bret Hart for the title @ SSeries 94.