Who do you think has the best entrance music?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Well,for fitting the characters heres the top ones:

The Game-HHH-It just fit his character so well and went hand-in-hand with him
Takers fits him but its too damn long
Lashleys new theme goes great with him
Edge's song is good gor him
Christians WWE theme was pretty good for him as well
DX-Their theme really fits their characters while part of DX
SCSA-Just classic

Anyways overall Ill go with HHH's The Game because it defines him...Its great:)

straight_edge76

Currently...
Randy Orton- His theme fits his character, but with his slow gimmick change I see him getting a heavier theme shortly after Summer Slam.

HHH- Again, they (The Game, King of Kings) both fir his character, they would are better when HHH is heel though.

MVP- Perfect song for his gimmick.

CM Punk- Can really get the crowd going.

Matt Hardy- Same as Punk.

And, on a side note I liked alot of the ECW originals' themes back in ECW (Man In The Box-Tommy Dreamer; Walk- RVD, Enter Sandman- Sandman; Big Balls-AC/DC;Balls Mahoney) but, the WWE music dudes gave them crap generic music. Dreamer's is decent IMO.

Mugen

Reaction score
Triple H, Edge, CM Punk, Kane, Batista, MVP and Elijah Burke in no particular order.

straight_edge76

Edge has always had pretty good music IMO, from "If You Think You Know Me" to my personal favorite; Alter Bridge's "Metalingus" the Metalingus/Burn in my Light combo for Rated RKO was pretty cool to.

Flair,Rock,Hogan & Austin themes are all CLASSICS

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I always loved all of Edges music. Randy Ortons is cool. When Kane first arrived I like his music. Original Undertaker music and the one where he was the american bad ass. I like Ashleys music too. The Brood has the best entrance ever...good call. Most of the wrestlers that were spotlighted had really good music to match their gimmick. I like DXs music and do you guys remember the oddities they had the insane clown posse do their theme? That was awesome too.

Bradders

Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me I really like Shane O Mac's because his dance his hilarious and the lyrics suit him.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
Austin's glass break.
H's "Game".
Rock's "If you smell..."
Hogan's "Real American".
Christian's old opera theme.