Who do u think should be the raw GM?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
Stone Cold should be a GM.. or maybe just no GM at all..

I think anyone would do a better job than what A.J is currently doing. If WWE wasn't all PG I would expect Triple H to hit AJ in the face with the Sledgehammer 5 times in a row for not keeping Brock in line.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
John Bradshaw Layfield, can also play the heel General Manager great. He can make something similar to the cabinet and have the heels control the championships, and have a stable of superstars come after him. Plus, I'm sure it'll be better then People Power. I can see him getting in the ring a couple of times too, after the opponent is beaten up and get the win like a douche. JBL knows how to make the fans despise him, THAT is a good character to heel General Managers, and he should get it.