Royal Rumble Who deserves to win the 2021 Royal Rumble

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Don’t worry. We’re getting Goldberg vs Drew ...... hahahahaha. And with our luck, we will have Goldberg win it, destroy drew like he did the fiend, and then go on to lose to a guy like strowman again! Hahahahhhahhahahahahha
I think after one simple claymore kick he'd be knocked out like he almost knocked himself out when he faced Taker.

Crash

Reaction score
I don't want Goldberg anywhere... Can't he just retire?

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I don't want Goldberg anywhere... Can't he just retire?
The thing is we don't know as long as Vince is in power...

Everytime his ratings is not how he want it to be there always gotta be a legend or a part timer return.

That's why a lot of people are doubting Taker's retirement. So that's why we have Goldberg right now he's basically like a back up plan

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I ain't got a problem with Goldberg but he really shouldn't be challenging for the Championship. He should fight Randy Orton in my opinion or Edge when he comes back

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I can't comment on who "deserves" it, but I'd absolutely give it to Bryan.
Him winning the Rumble to face Roman is a great story that the modern-day fans can get along with.
But for the Vince camp of kayfabe-believers and snow covered trees, I fully expect the shock turn of Sheamus winning and *shock* turning on Drew

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
A lot of people say Goldberg should have gone after Orton. What if Goldberg buries Mcintyre then faces Orton.

That would be a completely carried by Orton. Nobody wants to see it

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
A lot of people say Goldberg should have gone after Orton. What if Goldberg buries Mcintyre then faces Orton.

If this happens, I’ll subscribe to the WWE network, just to cancel it again. I already canceled it after the stupid on fire bs with the fiend.

Redboy123@

Reaction score

Goldberg vs Orton should of been the match at the Rumble because it made sense. Goldberg wins that. Then he can have a world title match later down the line. since he has a two-match a year deal. They botched this massively. Terrible booking

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Goldberg vs Orton should of been the match at the Rumble because it made sense. Goldberg wins that. Then he can have a world title match later down the line. since he has a two-match a year deal. They botched this massively. Terrible booking
I say Goldberg is done! Just retire...
If this happens, I’ll subscribe to the WWE network, just to cancel it again. I already canceled it after the stupid on fire bs with the fiend.
Even though I applaud you don't waste money because of poor booking of those asses. Just watch something else bro

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I say Goldberg is done! Just retire...

Even though I applaud you don't waste money because of poor booking of those asses. Just watch something else bro
Yes but I'm saying what they should do cuz Goldberg is wrestling 2 matches a year regardless whether he should or not. Do I think Orton is a way better option then seeing him challenge for a world title

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yes but I'm saying what they should do cuz Goldberg is wrestling 2 matches a year regardless whether he should or not. Do I think Orton is a way better option then seeing him challenge for a world title
I actually agree with this. Goldberg had to wrestle... so why not have orton carry him?

Reactions: Redboy123@

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I think they’re trying to protect Orton as much as they can for when he faces Edge at Mania. (If that’s still the plan)

Goldberg, I don’t see his purpose? Idk if he’s still a draw cause I don’t think he is that much anymore.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I think they’re trying to protect Orton as much as they can for when he faces Edge at Mania. (If that’s still the plan)

Goldberg, I don’t see his purpose? Idk if he’s still a draw cause I don’t think he is that much anymore.
The Fiend can screw Orton and take a pin from Goldberg. Not like Orton needs to be protected that much but yh best to have him be strong for the match against Edge

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The Fiend can screw Orton and take a pin from Goldberg. Not like Orton needs to be protected that much but yh best to have him be strong for the match against Edge
YEAH, then take out Goldberg for fun after, since he has beef with him any ways.

Would make him look stronger. Just standing over 2 foes.

Plus, orton won’t look weak losing to the fiend I think. I get they want the Edge fued again, but there’s a couple stars that orton losing to won’t make him look weak, especially if it’s done in a fashion where he nearly won.

Reactions: Redboy123@

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I would rather have Edge feud with AJ Styles. that would be awesome to see. But The Fiend needs some type of justice for his mistreatment at TLC.

They should have the first Barbed wire ring match at WM and The Fiend should beat Orton

Reactions: edge4ever