who cuts the best promos in wwe?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

whos the best promo cutter in wwe?

• Total voters

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm not sure myself haymen seems the obvious choice but bray Wyatt is so damn good its hard to split them in my opinion

although punks kind of left I've still included him because when he wants to be hes up there with the best plus hes technically under contract

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Its Orton lads
listen to what he says, the man does not have resort to friverlous catchphrases or vacous threats

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Paul Heyman by an absolute mile. I actually don't find anyone else that engaging since probably heel CM Punk.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
How in hell does Bray Wyatt go over Paul Heyman. He's only been on e roster for half a year excluding NXT.

@bigwwecritic

Jobber
Reaction score
How in hell does Bray Wyatt go over Paul Heyman. He's only been on e roster for half a year excluding NXT.
It doesnt matter how long u been in the business, if someone is better than you, than they're better you. I'm a huge Heyman fan but Brays got it right now.

Its Orton lads
listen to what he says, the man does not have resort to friverlous catchphrases or vacous threats
i would've said Orton 2 years ago, but now he's been in complete bitch mode. all he does is complain whenever he cuts a promo, its gotten annoying.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It doesnt matter how long u been in the business, if someone is better than you, than they're better you. I'm a huge Heyman fan but Brays got it right now.

i would've said Orton 2 years ago, but now he's been in complete bitch mode. all he does is complain whenever he cuts a promo, its gotten annoying.
blame the company feeding him shite material

Reactions: @bigwwecritic

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score

Bray does not have it right now. He's still got a long way to go, he's got a good start though.

@bigwwecritic

Jobber
Reaction score
Bray does not have it right now. He's still got a long way to go, he's got a good start though.
But he's by far the one of the best in the WWE right now. cmon who can compete with him? Cena?? Daniel Bryan?? CM Punk was good but he's long gone now.