Who are your favorite Tag Team Champions?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Who are your favorite Tag Team Champions? My favorite are Daniel Bryan and Kane.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
cant pick between hardy's dudley's and edge&christian

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
cant pick between hardy's dudley's and edge&christian

I hate when I can't pick between one or another. :upset:

Randallmay47

Jobber
Reaction score
my Tag Team Champions was Kane & Undertaker Brothers from Hell. Undertaker come back ?

I Fuckin Miss u Undertaker

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
I'M THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

Now it is Daniel Bryan and Kane, before it was Kane & Undertaker

ejwjr67

Jobber
Reaction score
British Bulldogs, Hart Foundation, LOD, Brothers of Destruction, Hart Dynasty, and The Rockers

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
:tough::lol1: UHOH people may want to kill me after I give my answer(I'm expecting that anyway-lol)-

KOFI AND R.TRUTH-They're funny as hell and they work really well together and some of their skills and acrobatic talents are cool (oh i sure do miss Evan Airborne-he and Kofi were cool as well.

I also like REY MYSTERIO and SINCARA-I like the circus acrobatic stuff,some of those moves are really cool and mind blowing.

In a way-I know they had Punk and Sheamus team up together once or twice which I REALLY REALLY liked and I wish that would have been something a little more permanent too-as I do think both do kind of work well together in a way.

Kane and DB-yeah-they're okay-OKAY BUT STRANGE-lol-those 2 are some ODD DUCKS-lol.
And 1 more thing I KNOW EVERYONE IN HERE will want to strangle the life out of me for(even Punk himself,but I told you guys-I'm Not A Good Liar-lol).

There was once or twice when Punk and Cena did team up together and I kind of liked that too-lol.

ALRIGHT WHOSE FIRST IN LINE TO SLIT MY THROAT?LOL.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:jbl: :damn: Acolytes Protection Agency. Had great chemistry, funny yet cool segments, and they were just a cool team.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Hart Dynasty (Kidd and Smith)
Dudleys