• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

'White Rabbit' revealed - EXTREME RULES SPOILERS.

Dale

Super Moderator
Ah that was from a good few days ago when people were digging in the source code of those teasers and shit and it had the opening two lines of Black's theme song.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
I saw it on Facebook:

“According to Meltzer, the White Rabbit may NOT be Bray after all, instead hinting that it may be Malakai Black. "There was a buzzard spot during a backstage interview on Raw, and the source code on the website includes the opening lines of the Aleister Black theme, 'No man is ever truly good. No man is ever truly evil' meaning when this was first done, they expected Black or wanted to tease Black,'' said Meltzer. Interesting.”

Could be more dirts making shit up, but I never underestimate that man’s resolve to be right.
Yeah that's probably just him speculating off of pretty much nothing. The source code thing is literally meant to be a purposeful red herring. It doesn't appear outside of that (and wasn't meant to because of how it's written) and could have been taken out at any point if the idea was that and then changed. It's just a thing to play with people following it.

Pretty sure Black himself has said that he will be back with AEW when he is ready to return to the ring. Unless he is lying.

But the Rabbit stuff can't be anyone but Wyatt. People are going to hate it if it's someone else.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
The morse code says "AZAZEL REBORN"

and the zipcode for Extreme Rules show is 19110 (video link with a 0 added)

Last edited:

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
The coding from the webpage says this is "tiktok_pt2" which is a clever troll referencing both Karrion Kross and the fact that last weeks video was a TikTok

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Fucking hell :lmao

Jonny was in the chat like "what show could be TS and has 10 seasons?" And I just tried the Simpsons and started reading that episode's wiki and I got to a paragraph naming songs that played in the episode and I fucking saw

"The episode features the theme from the musical Hair, "Incense and Peppermints" by Strawberry Alarm Clock (1967), "White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane (1967) and "Time of the Season" by The Zombies (1968)."

Shoulda seen my reaction:lol