• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

'White Rabbit' revealed - EXTREME RULES SPOILERS.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
If it’s Aleister Black I wouldn’t be mad lol but I prefer Bray. Thinking it was Edge is ridiculous. They’re not gonna have him do another series of vignettes like two months after he did the last one.
It's 100% not Aleister Black. He's still with AEW (as confirmed by him and Sean Ross Sapp) and even if he was released that non-compete would have ruled him out.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Triple H paid off Tony to not say anything Lmfaooooooo
Like I understand, you really really want him back in WWE. But yeah I think you got to accept his words over anyone elses. But if you are a fan enough of his, then you know where you’ll be able to find him. It’s on you if you choose not to watch, and that’s fine. But yeah, if you care enough, you know.

Sabretooth

Like I understand, you really really want him back in WWE. But yeah I think you got to accept his words over anyone elses. But if you are a fan enough of his, then you know where you’ll be able to find him. It’s on you if you choose not to watch, and that’s fine. But yeah, if you care enough, you know.
Stop subtly trying to get me to watch AEW :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
:cudi you just don’t wanna have to see him bitch about stuff there also.

Which I understand. :side:

You just want those sweet 5 page arguments with deezy to boost your section's post count since I already accidentally got him to keep watching out of spite

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
You just want those sweet 5 page arguments with deezy to boost your section's post count since I already accidentally got him to keep watching out of spite
How dare you!!! I care about my good pal Sabs, and want him to see Black. That man has been missing him since he was fired. It has absolutely nothing at all to do with wanting those high numbers.

:side: tho they do look nice….. so…. Maybe that’s part of it also.

:side: 97% of it….

John McHenry

John McHenry
It’s been reported on The Ringer Wrestling Show podcast that Triple H has gone on the record and stated that the person behind the White Rabbit phenomenon is “somebody that nobody is talking about.”