'White Rabbit' revealed - EXTREME RULES SPOILERS.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
Pretty sure that "in your head" has been on there for quite awhile and not something recent.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
A couple...

It said that but the pic only shows one so I wasn't sure lol if it's a Raw and Women's title then mostly likely Alexa yeah since she won both

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
It said that but the pic only shows one so I wasn't sure lol if it's a Raw and Women's title then mostly likely Alexa yeah since she won both
Nah their were two (each color) behind her I noticed them but forgot about it when they showed bray. Waiting for Vince to come out as the 7th all It was me

Reactions: Chris

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
7260b-16653806482776-1920.jpg

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
But if it's the actual person in the pic then it's not Alexa too tall

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Honestly other than Alexa (cause she makes sense with bray) I hope it's all returns or new people. Though the pig was always Bray, and the fiend was their so the others seem odd to me. Unless half of them are just different versions of Bray and he straight does the foley thing.

Reactions: Crash

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I’m pretty fucking sure they’re together lmao

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Any source? I didn't find anything saying that they were not together, but many other sources suggesting they are.
People believe this because neither has outright confirmed or denied anything and because they do both own/manage a farm together or something like that. However, I know someone that within recent-ish years has talked to her about that thing specifically and knows they aren't an official item. Now could they be/have been fuckin'? Maybe, but I doubt that because she was having a thing with Tyler Bate a bit ago when people originally started thinking it was Bo.

Crash

Reaction score
Honestly other than Alexa (cause she makes sense with bray) I hope it's all returns or new people. Though the pig was always Bray, and the fiend was their so the others seem odd to me. Unless half of them are just different versions of Bray and he straight does the foley thing.
They are all characters from the firefly funhouse, disguised as Bray Wyatt from different eras. First one is Husky Harris, second one is cult leader Bray from the Wyatt Family, the bunny I don't know, the fourth one is Sister Abigail when he was supposed to fight Finn Balor during a PPV but never happened and of course the last one is The Fiend. I'm not sure if that's right but that's the best way I could interpret it.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
All i'll say on it is that a stan account of hers who is regularaly retweeted by Liv has even said they aren't together nor live together on the farm.

Crash

Reaction score
People believe this because neither has outright confirmed or denied anything and because they do both own/manage a farm together or something like that. However, I know someone that within recent-ish years has talked to her about that thing specifically and knows they aren't an official item. Now could they be/have been fuckin'? Maybe, but I doubt that because she was having a thing with Tyler Bate a bit ago when people originally started thinking it was Bo.
Okay fair enough.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
They are all characters from the firefly funhouse, disguised as Bray Wyatt from different eras. First one is Husky Harris, second one is cult leader Bray from the Wyatt Family, the bunny I don't know, the fourth one is Sister Abigail when he was supposed to fight Finn Balor during a PPV but never happened and of course the last one is The Fiend. I'm not sure if that's right but that's the best way I could interpret it.
Ramblin' Rabbit represents when people said Bray would ramble on in his promos about nothing. He just took it and used it against them which was fucking smart.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
All i'll say on it is that a stan account of hers who is regularaly retweeted by Liv has even said they aren't together nor live together on the farm.
This. And they've actually hung out in real life, surprisingly.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Was Bray ever a Rosebud? That could be where the bunny comes from.

• Haha