'White Rabbit' revealed - EXTREME RULES SPOILERS.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So I've gone down the rabbit hole...

I swore one of the divas had a rabbit tattoo, can't find it. But Alexa Bliss has a hidden mickey lmao

Sabretooth

Reaction score
remember when WWE did that shit called The Horror Show at Extreme Rules. That would’ve been perfect for this lol

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
"The White Rabbit is the spark of curiosity that activates Alice’s spiritual awakening. It is the White Rabbit which Alice runs after and searches for endlessly in Wonderland, a symbol of her quest for knowledge. Just when things seem rather desperate the rabbit appears yet again, and Alice drives on through."

"The White Rabbit can also be a powerful totem animal, offering guidance and protection on your spiritual journey. If you have been feeling lost or disconnected from your path, call on the White Rabbit to help you find your way home."

"The white rabbit is a classic symbol of purity and the white rabbit is often used to represent the embodiment of child-like qualities, such as curiosity and wonder.
The white rabbit is also often associated with new beginnings, as it symbolizes hope and possibility."

"In Western cultures, the white rabbit is often seen as a symbol of innocence.
This is likely because of the animal’s pure white fur and its gentle, timid nature. The white rabbit is often associated with ideas of newness and freshness, as it is seen as a blank slate."

"According to many folktales and legends, white rabbits are a symbol of new beginnings.
This is likely because the rabbit is associated with rebirth and new life. In many cultures, the rabbit is seen as a symbol of springtime and new beginnings."

etc.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
"The White Rabbit is the spark of curiosity that activates Alice’s spiritual awakening. It is the White Rabbit which Alice runs after and searches for endlessly in Wonderland, a symbol of her quest for knowledge. Just when things seem rather desperate the rabbit appears yet again, and Alice drives on through."

"The White Rabbit can also be a powerful totem animal, offering guidance and protection on your spiritual journey. If you have been feeling lost or disconnected from your path, call on the White Rabbit to help you find your way home."

"The white rabbit is a classic symbol of purity and the white rabbit is often used to represent the embodiment of child-like qualities, such as curiosity and wonder.
The white rabbit is also often associated with new beginnings, as it symbolizes hope and possibility."

"In Western cultures, the white rabbit is often seen as a symbol of innocence.
This is likely because of the animal’s pure white fur and its gentle, timid nature. The white rabbit is often associated with ideas of newness and freshness, as it is seen as a blank slate."

"According to many folktales and legends, white rabbits are a symbol of new beginnings.
This is likely because the rabbit is associated with rebirth and new life. In many cultures, the rabbit is seen as a symbol of springtime and new beginnings."

etc.
I got it… PAPA SHANGO

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I'd like to emphasize something that Triple H said in regards to former talent coming back. He said that everyone has a clean slate.

"...The white rabbit is often associated with ideas of newness and freshness, as it is seen as a blank slate."
"The white rabbit is also often associated with new beginnings..."

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'd like to emphasize something that Triple H said in regards to former talent coming back. He said that everyone has a clean slate.

"...The white rabbit is often associated with ideas of newness and freshness, as it is seen as a blank slate."
Hmmm I doubt that is true with EVERYONE I feel like a couple are probably still meh.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

So it’s CM Punk then?

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I genuinely believe it on Hunter's end. Whether the other people would be willing is a different story.

:markcry
Punk and Jericho stuck out in my mind. But they're both contracted for awhile and don't think they'd try. Savage is gone so... And most of the guys for WCW are probably past the point of trying so perhaps.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Punk and Jericho stuck out in my mind. But they're both contracted for awhile and don't think they'd try. Savage is gone so... And most of the guys for WCW are probably past the point of trying so perhaps.
Jericho would absolutely go back if he wasn't committed to making AEW a success. Punk would take the GDP of a medium sized country worth of money. But I'm thinking more like the last 10 years worth of people that exited the company in one way or another.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
20220919_ER_MATCH_RiddleRollins_FC_Date--3ff501412c51f95585c3c652ffc4260b.jpg

Lantern next to riddle. The whole background looks like some of the Wyatt vignettes when he debuted as cult leader odd choices for Boston.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
20220919_ER_MATCH_RiddleRollins_FC_Date--3ff501412c51f95585c3c652ffc4260b.jpg

Lantern next to riddle. The whole background looks like some of the Wyatt vignettes when he debuted as cult leader odd choices for Boston.
I saw this, but brushed it off as a thing for the Fight Pit. Buuuuuuuut Fiend does have relation to Rollins, so who knows. And the fireflies, hmmmm

Also noticed something from last night, that being Asuka clutching the Lily doll and not letting it go despite being beaten down...could the doll be possessing Asuka next?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Could be the graphic is slightly different than the womens match graphic. Think it'd be wasted to move her to Asuka though. But it is a chance to sell more dolls lol