White Guy's who act Black

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.positivemindsforums.co.uk
Kind of a random title there, I know. But I just thought I'd share my hatred for these kind of people with you guys :) I just wondered how it is where other members live including those outside the UK (where I live). To be honest I thought (and was hoping) that the 'chav' cult would eventually die and new trends would come into place. However it seems that it's only getting worse. I see white guys talking like 'yo blad u cool yeh fam' and I even saw a white guy the other day in a top saying 'I aint your n**gga' or something the other day. Maybe I'm just being a boring ol fart but I find these people vile and to be honest, race doesn't make any difference to a person but white guys just seem to look so ridic when acting like this.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
:jeritroll:

YAH DIG NIGG?
QUIT HATIN DAWG
YOU JUSS MAD CUZ U AINT GO NO SWAG. KNAW AHM SAYEN'?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I guess since Hip Hop is popular along with this whole "swag" bullshit, it was only a matter of time until people bought into it and got influenced by this faggotry. :george:
It is pretty funny seeing nerdy white kids talking in ebonics and trying to look all thugged/swagged out.
Pointless to get upset over it though, just laugh at them, it makes life easier and all that more hilarious.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
White women acting black (ghetto black) is the worst to me. I don't like saying just "black" because not all blacks act like ghetto ignorant people. It seems to be a popular thing now a days to act a certain way for a "cool" factor. Such as using "swag" and "boss" and such. Its also in for dudes to wear women's clothing and women to act like men (wearing the pants, getting into fights, talking like garbage is spewing from their mouths, ect.). I just try to ignore it because I don't like to judge people. It is what it is. Its just a fad and it'll pass eventually.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
deth said:
I guess since Hip Hop is popular along with this whole "swag" bullshit, it was only a matter of time until people bought into it and got influenced by this faggotry. :george:
It is pretty funny seeing nerdy white kids talking in ebonics and trying to look all thugged/swagged out.
Pointless to get upset over it though, just laugh at them, it makes life easier and all that more hilarious.

I remember when I was in 10th grade I seen a 6th or 7th grader talking like that, had the coke bottle glasses and all. He was talking about getting head from some hoe. LOL
Its really sad what the youth is being reduced too. I don't look forward to them being in the work force or even driving cars. haha

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Here's me thinking this would turn into a John Cena 04 hate thread D:!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
Here's me thinking this would turn into a John Cena 04 hate thread D:!

I hated that gimmick. I can honestly say that I was never a fan of Cena, if anything I found him even more annoying with his "thuganomics" gimmick.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Britanica said:
I remember when I was in 10th grade I seen a 6th or 7th grader talking like that, had the coke bottle glasses and all. He was talking about getting head from some hoe. LOL
Its really sad what the youth is being reduced too. I don't look forward to them being in the work force or even driving cars. haha

It is. Kids are being influenced by the most stupid shit. It's funny to me when suburb kids who get everything they want from parents try to act like "thugs".

"YO I TALKZ LIEK UHM UNEDUCATEDZ EVENZ THO ILL GET GROUNDEDZ BY MUM IF I GET BAD GRADEZ. YAH DIG? KNAW IM SAYEN? WORD?"

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
deth said:
It is. Kids are being influenced by the most stupid shit. It's funny to me when suburb kids who get everything they want from parents try to act like "thugs".

"YO I TALKZ LIEK UHM UNEDUCATEDZ EVENZ THO ILL GET GROUNDEDZ BY MUM IF I GET BAD GRADEZ. YAH DIG? KNAW IM SAYEN? WORD?"

My neice's ex boyfriend (mind you she is 16) had two parents who were doctors. They got him everything he wanted but the second he back talked them and was grounded, he would bash them on twitter saying they are a-holes and scum and how he wishes they would die. Its sick and sad and I honestly can't be around most people under my age. Even some people my age are bad and I am going on 25.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
That's pretty much my sister, lol.
Fucking hate her.

Edit: Read it wrong, lol. Uhh, i dunno.