Which Wrestlers Should Turn?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Speaking of the current roster, which faces should turn heel and which heels should turn face?
No wrong answers here, just explain why you would turn someone.

I for one would make Sasha a heel. Her gimmick would make more sense and I can bet her mic skills would improved. Also, let Roman be the heel the WWE universe deserves....
:reigns2:TURN HIM ALREADY!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I've been calling for the Rusev face turn since the loss to Cena.
Man, ever since that whole "I've lost my streak, my belt, my wife, now I'm hurt" sob story it's been so easy to cheer for the guy.
And ever since then almost everything they've done has just make it easier. He was the face in like every feud since that one lol

Also turn Apollo Crews heel because fuck it why not

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
:yes: Rusev should be a face. He always fights for honor and love... The heck Vince. :mad2:

And Big E needs to be a solo heel power house as well.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Speaking of the current roster, which faces should turn heel and which heels should turn face?
No wrong answers here, just explain why you would turn someone.

I for one would make Sasha a heel. Her gimmick would make more sense and I can bet her mic skills would improved. Also, let Roman be the heel the WWE universe deserves....
:reigns2:TURN HIM ALREADY!

Dean Ambrose

Right now hes like teetering on a heelish babyface character. His "lunatic" character has gotten stale, he had a horrible title run, and overall not a very good year in general. After No Mercy they should keep the belt on AJ and have an Ambrose and Cena feud with Ambrose going full blown HEEL. It will really bring his character back to a mean, angry, and devious persona which will hopefully make his whole lunatic thing cool. I think him and Cena have good chemistry with the whole Ambrose replacing Cena as the new "work horse" of the company

Reactions: Solid Snake

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:yes: Rusev should be a face. He always fights for honor and love... The heck Vince. :mad2:

And Big E needs to be a solo heel power house as well.

"Rusev is fighting for the honor of Lana, and Roman Reigns is fighting for the United States Championship!" - Cole

"Dammit! Why can't anything I do get this guy over!? :angry:" - Vince

I was just thinking about E... but...
You can call me crazy on this one, but with WWE searching so much for the next top face... With a more serious edge and the right kayfabe support, why not E?

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
"Rusev is fighting for the honor of Lana, and Roman Reigns is fighting for the United States Championship!" - Cole

You can call me crazy on this one, but with WWE searching so much for the next top face... With a more serious edge and the right kayfabe support, why not E?

Ya know, Big E can do a decent face when he is being all bubbly and funny. But I doubt it will happen. Not saying Vince is a racist, but Vince is a racist. :21-1:

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score

I personally think Big E would be completely lost without New Day. His persona is kind of 1 dimensional. Just a goofy loud obnoxious character who is big as hell. I think Xavier Woods would have the best chance of a solo run at this point. He by far has the most charisma in New Day. I think he would be smart enough at this point to adapt into his own singles match character. The only thing he is missing is his size. I think Vince would say he's too small for a serious main event singles push

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I personally think Big E would be completely lost without New Day. His persona is kind of 1 dimensional. Just a goofy loud obnoxious character who is big as hell. I think Xavier Woods would have the best chance of a solo run at this point. He by far has the most charisma in New Day. I think he would be smart enough at this point to adapt into his own singles match character. The only thing he is missing is his size. I think Vince would say he's too small for a serious main event singles push

Really? He played a solid brute with AJ in my opinion. He can be like Brock... Just a heel who is short on words and goes around destroying people.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Really? He played a solid brute with AJ in my opinion. He can be like Brock... Just a heel who is short on words and goes around destroying people.

But with Brock it's much different. Brock is a former UFC champ and has all the credentials. Big E has played the goofy character for a year and would way harder to take seriously when everyone will always remember him as the guy gyrating his hips all the time and talking about Booty Os

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
But with Brock it's much different. Brock is a former UFC champ and has all the credentials. Big E has played the goofy character for a year and would way harder to take seriously when everyone will always remember him as the guy gyrating his hips all the time and talking about Booty Os

I guess but some guys have come back from worse.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Honestly...Out of everyone...I'd like to see
Becky Lynch go full-on, schizo, unhinged heel.

Not sure why...I just think the role would suit her.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Who should be turned heel: Reigns, Ambrose, Ziggler (if he isn't leaving), Crews.

Who should be turned face: Rusev only springs to mind rn.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Who should be turned heel: Reigns, Ambrose, Ziggler (if he isn't leaving), Crews.

Who should be turned face: Rusev only springs to mind rn.
1.Big E is a JOKE PERIOD
2.If anyone deserves another singles push from The New Day it's Kofi Kingston

Last edited:

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
(As far as the heel/face turn goes I'm thinking about what's best for business)
Heel turn-Reigns, Crews, Ziggler..... (And I know it won't happen but fuck it...... John Cena!)
Face turn- I really don't know right now

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I would love to see a heel Ambrose feud with Shane McMahon ending in a street fight or last man standing match