Which Wrestler would you want to get Mainstream Exposure?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Alright, I'm talking about which wrestler would you want to be a guest or guest host on shows like
SNL,madtv, a Late night show.,etc.
I'd think it'd be cool ,if Kennedy would get to Host SNL,like The Rock did.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Yeah both of them would put on a good show.
How about the divas though? I would like to see Mickie James or maybe Ashley do it. Both of them are real perky and full of energy and probably wouldn't mind getting pranks and jokes made at their expense. It would have to be someone who could take a joke. Sometimes it's like the whole world has no sense of humor.

MikeRaw

Hardy wouldnt be able to shine LB...But thats just my opinion.I just dont think he'd be able to make the comedy and attention of some others...Id have to say Kennedy because I agree with Kenfan that something like the rock did would be good for him and he could pull it off...Maybe MVP could do it aswell...

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Hardy wouldnt be able to shine LB...But thats just my opinion.I just dont think he'd be able to make the comedy and attention of some others...Id have to say Kennedy because I agree with Kenfan that something like the rock did would be good for him and he could pull it off...Maybe MVP could do it aswell...

well.. I just remember that Hardy is also good at mic during his V1 gimmick....

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Ohh, I just heard about that Family Feud episode where WWE Superstars are gonna compete. Well I guess Everyone I thought that should get exposure is on that show,so I can't think of anyone else at the moment.

GShton

Reaction score
Chuck Taylor on anything would be solid gold. Gold I say!