Which Wrestler Would Make the Best President and Why?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Kamala, when he is naked, would make a Great President.
OnceWalker = Biggest fan of Kamala

Truth

Reaction score
Kahli, think of the great debates he could put on, the conferences, national adresses, how well he'd handle the war in Iraq by siding with them and turning our own military against one another. And well I'd just love to see him in a suit.

the dark knight

i made up my mind. no sure if it falls under the "wrestler" category but,

TRISH STRATUS

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
MR.Kennedy!
Reason: He has a big mouth and isnt afriad to use it

Mr. Mat

the dark knight
i made up my mind. no sure if it falls under the "wrestler" category but,

TRISH STRATUS

oh yeah nice choice TDK :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk:

J

Honestly if i had to choose one...I would say JBL...The man is smart as hell...

xtremebadass

None other than probably Sylvan, he would turn the country into french communists

This Guy

she could be president though one day...I mean after all Calgary is now producing oil just for Canada to help cut oil prices in Canada so I'm sure somewhere someone in the US is making up a false report saying that Canada has weapons of mass destruction. Then we will be part of the US which means we can all run for president too :)

Reaction score
i would have to say JBL. he knows exactly what the US needs and he would help control the borders.

atually, in some artical he wrote on wwe.com a few months back he said something about running for some major office in the year 2011 or 2012. i hope he does. he would be a great politician.