• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Wrestler suprised you the most in 2018?

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
As the title suggests really,

For me, in all honesty, it was Ronda Rousey. When she made her debut at the Rumble and pointed at the sign for like ten minutes I was excited to see what she can do but also worried that she was going to be another Lesnar and would be booked as an Unstoppable force which cannot be beaten under any circumstances. But I was shocked when she made her in-ring debut at 'Mania and I have actually been looking forward to each match she has also she can also cut an acceptable promo (Just the promo with the bellas wins it for me).

Which Wrestler shocked you in 2018?

Reactions: Crash

Crash

Reaction score
It might sounds cliche but I'm gonna say Daniel Bryan, I did thought he would wrestle again eventually but a year ago I would never have thought he would be doing what he's doing right now. I am really happy for him and I'm glad he got rid of that YES stuff and reinvented himself. Truly shows how good of a worker he is.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I can't really think of anyone who "surprised" me in 2018 in WWE, as most did what I thought they would do, but if it counts Roman's announcement of Leukemia was something that surprised me.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Daniel, Roman, Becky and Ronda.

Mostly because of how good Ronda is after less than a year. She is the female Kurt Angle. She has had some protection but still. Becky got over organically, Roman was a shock, and didn't expect to see Daniel Bryan in the ring. I missed ime the 1st time around but seeing his "New Daniel Bryan" I can see why people like him.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
It might sounds cliche but I'm gonna say Daniel Bryan, I did thought he would wrestle again eventually but a year ago I would never have thought he would be doing what he's doing right now. I am really happy for him and I'm glad he got rid of that YES stuff and reinvented himself. Truly shows how good of a worker he is.

Daniel Bryan truly has proved that he is the top guy and many levels above everyone else. The heel run hes in now is some of the best work that any WWE Superstar has put on in awhile. Fuck a Becky Lynch.