Which version of HHH is the best?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which version of the GOAT is the GOAT?

• Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Original DX version

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • The Game

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Evolution HHH

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Old Man DX

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Best for Business

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Name a better heel in the AE from 1999-2001.
Austin in 2001 was a more entertaining heel IMO, it will also be worth mentioning Angle's dork American hero gimmick around that time also. Plus you had one of the GOAT heels in Vince around admittedly in a more minor role post 99.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Austin in 2001 was a more entertaining heel IMO, it will also be worth mentioning Angle's dork American hero gimmick around that time also. Plus you had one of the GOAT heels in Vince around admittedly in a more minor role post 99.
2001 Austin was awful in my opinion. Pretty much tarnished most of his stuff before then, not too badly though. As for the Kurt Angle heel thing, it was funny and good, but HHH had more consistency and better execution as a heel on the mic, and story.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I personally prefer the Evolution Triple H the most. That's probally one of my top stables.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
People really don't like the COO Hunter? Shit I mean I voted for the Game but honestly COO/Authority Hunter gave it a close fight imo.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
1. where did I doubt Triple H in that time frame?
2. uh.....Mr Mahon?
3. WHO'S THAT BEHIND YOU?!

how are they opinions? by extension: how are they biased?
Mr. McMahon didn't play much of a role in late 99-01.