Which version of HHH is the best?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which version of the GOAT is the GOAT?

• Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Original DX version

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • The Game

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Evolution HHH

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Old Man DX

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Best for Business

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
RAW has been shit since SummerSlam. Hunter has been cutting 10 minute promos every week since SummerSlam. Coincidence?
I blame DB, but ultimately I've enjoyed Raw for the most part the last year or so.

Whatever the case, no way you can think pity face HHH is worse than 2006-09 DX HHH. That was just dog shit.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I blame DB, but ultimately I've enjoyed Raw for the most part the last year or so.

Whatever the case, no way you can think pity face HHH is worse than 2006-09 DX HHH. That was just dog shit.

whatever, didn't watch then.

AfroBro

Jobber
Reaction score
THE GAME...

If I upset you, don’t stress cause I am going to finish you. YEP!

NickAngel12

Jobber
Reaction score
Personally for me.....The Game, Evolution and HHH from 07-11

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
My favorite version of HHH was when his wheel was a burrito for 7-8 months in 2001-2002
I missed so him much that I couldn't wait for him to go under the knife again
The only thing better than HHH's wheel being wrapped in a flour tortilla in 2001, was when it happened again in 2006
Nothing would be more heart warming and inspirational to me than for Danielson to shred Paul's knee just so the cat could go on the shelf again where we would vow to come back, just one more time
b07dfab044ce50db435d08dc7b2c2d23.jpg
If that doesn't inspire you, may be this one will
3f5b517b8e933294066a41883d493dd0._.jpg

What a hero. All the cats in the back signing his burrito all for the love of this business. The sacrifice, the blood, the sweat, the tears and the white flour tortilla your axle was wrapped in because your passion is just so strong. Break a leg, Trips.

Monster

Jobber
Reaction score
The Game doe sure but I loved him when he was in DX.

Reaction score
688497a5ece6157efe1cfc4e9dcf532b.png

Hunter Heart Helmsley
undertrained slapdash outdated heel with maybe 6 moves at most, nothing about him stood out

ecaf5198bbdee234c353949ee579cb15.jpg

DX Triple H
oh dx was revolutionary but his matches didn't improve, at all

definitely number one, most unique his character ever gotten, best matches hands down and HE DIDN'T HIJACK THE F***ING SHOW
54.jpg

Evolution Triple H
the knee injury pushed him past his prime and got by through lazy, cookie cutter, bare bones, copout booking, sponging off of Ric Flairs reputation and transparent protecting just to push his green as grass ham and egger friends
spent more time trying to pull of the Arnold/Motorhead look than putting over at least half a dozen guys who's time had come while his had gone
oh he had great matches here and there but the strength of them came mostly from a better opponents timing while Trippy no sold like a mother f***er
bb1d12816093980dda473d43685b7b4e.jpg

Old Man DX HHH
somehow he became much more of a man child than he did the first time around they did this
annoying, intrusive, pointless, transparent cash grab (from a new gen of fans that couldn't have arrived at a worse time) and clearly there just to blow time 'cause he had no career left
most of his better matches during this time came from him having a reduced work schedule, just imagine how much better WWE would be if the whole roster didn't have as many work days
0ba8eb78473a7fcba8baeccbb5c18314.jpg

COO Triple H
hey, if tna get slammed for doing Mr McMahon/NWO #23442 then why should this be any different?

Most of them are great, but which do you prefer the most?
mate, time to face facts, they're mostly crap
Triple H is one of the most overrated heavyweights of all time, could never draw much on his own and has always stood in the way of progress one way or another

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Face facts lol. I see nothing but your opinions there, not that I disagree with all of it.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
undertrained slapdash outdated heel with maybe 6 moves at most, nothing about him stood out

oh dx was revolutionary but his matches didn't improve, at all

definitely number one, most unique his character ever gotten, best matches hands down and HE DIDN'T HIJACK THE F***ING SHOW
the knee injury pushed him past his prime and got by through lazy, cookie cutter, bare bones, copout booking, sponging off of Ric Flairs reputation and transparent protecting just to push his green as grass ham and egger friends
spent more time trying to pull of the Arnold/Motorhead look than putting over at least half a dozen guys who's time had come while his had gone
oh he had great matches here and there but the strength of them came mostly from a better opponents timing while Trippy no sold like a mother f***er
somehow he became much more of a man child than he did the first time around they did this
annoying, intrusive, pointless, transparent cash grab (from a new gen of fans that couldn't have arrived at a worse time) and clearly there just to blow time 'cause he had no career left
most of his better matches during this time came from him having a reduced work schedule, just imagine how much better WWE would be if the whole roster didn't have as many work days
hey, if tna get slammed for doing Mr McMahon/NWO #23442 then why should this be any different?

mate, time to face facts, they're mostly crap
Triple H is one of the most overrated heavyweights of all time, could never draw much on his own and has always stood in the way of progress one way or another
Name a better heel in the AE from 1999-2001.